Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 09:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    You better get to bed Sheriff...yer hallucinating!! I did mix myself a potion however, but these little goblins drove me to it I tell ya!! Yer funny! I ended up dressing up like a devil/angel creature, and I had a long red wig on, and I had blue lipstick. LOL! Are you watching me? Eeeekkkk!!

Niki had several costume changes. She was a bunny for awhile, then she wore my devil ears, the she wore the halo with my flaming red wig, and funky sunglasses, then she wore her pumpkin costume...etc. She was having a great time. She didn't enjoy the sunglasses or the mask though, so she didn't stay in that for long. LOL!! She's passed out cold now! Poor tired baby! ;)

She loved it though. She had the cutest smiles on her face. Don't anyone ever tell me that dogs don't smile! Haha! She also showed her dislike of other things, and I got dirty looks shot at me. She sure got more than her fair share of treats though. Should I be feeding her fruit roll-ups? LOL! As long as she doesn't eat the poisonous chocolate, I'm sure it can't be all bad. :D
    ~~~~~~~~Devil or Angel~~~~~~whichever you are~~~~~:rolleyes: (we know though)

~~~~~~~~You're the DEVIL in disguise~~~~~~~~~oh yes you are~~~~~~~~~:eek:
    Business Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Oh, no... see what my clumsy typo did? Sorry Stringer for the misunderstanding. But I edited it and said that I did the mistake.

Yup, Dixy know how to smile too!:p You can see her lips beeing stretched towards her ears, upwards when she knows I'm bringing her food, and just jumps round like crazy, LOL! i wonder if her head spins when she does, lol!

Apart from that, did ya enjoy the day? I haven't seen Alty recently... nor M concerning the frequent posters...
    Not a problem at all Unky, it's not like no one else here makes any mistakes... right?? :rolleyes:
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 10:00 AM

Sheriff? Have you released poisonous gases that seep through the castle vents that only you and the Duck are ammune too?

Where is everyone? Where the heck is Alty? I ringy dinged her twice yesterday, and heard nothing! :(
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:21 AM

Hello all, don't worry starby I think everyone is still alive, just very very quiet lol
    Business Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:33 AM

Halloween and all its creepiness has taken its toll... BWWwwaahahahahahahahahahah and Bbbwwiopdlknadaaaw!

Hey Bear... beware... hee hee
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Mornin... ;)

Yup... still in ma jammies... oh how I appreciate a good weekend now that I am working:)
    Heehee
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:41 AM

Good morning starty and how are you today :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 10:41 AM

Hey Starty girl and Bear! Whew! You're alive! ;) Stringy? What the h*ll were you trying to say? Is that a secret code?
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:42 AM

Hi starby how are you
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Hey guys... not here for long... I got to get caught up on my house crap and other things... paper work and such, at least I don't have to get dressed;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 10:44 AM

I got's a tummy ache from too much candy! LOL!
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    Hey guys...not here for long....I gotta get caught up on my house crap and other things...paper work and such, at least i dont have to get dressed;)
    Lol a PJ day

Starby- awwwww sorry to hear that bet it was worth it though :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 10:46 AM

I isn't getting out of my PJ's for the whole wkd Starty! Nope... I won't!. no one can make me... nope! :p

I'll even go outside with them on, and my hair not brushed! If the neighbours don't like it... they can bite me! I handed out candy to everyone and their dog lastnite!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 10:55 AM

I think we need a new holiday! The kids stay home, and the parents grab a pillow case, and go around to the neighbours, and take stuff out of their freezers, and cupboards! We can call it... Trick or Eat! LOL!
    ... or just plain... BITE ME! :p
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:07 AM

If all the adults are out 'trick or eating' who's going to be there to answer the door lol
    Business Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:07 AM

Hi Start.
    Business Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Hey Starty girl and Bear! Whew! You're alive! ;) Stringy? What the h*ll were you trying to say? Is that a secret code?
    Only to those who are still groggy and in their PJ's I guess... I shall take a moment and explain;

The flow of the previous conversation was lent toward the discussion pertaining to the question concerning the underlying curious absence of members of this discussion board. Thus, keeping with the flow of this dissertation I was trying to respond in the like fashion to complete the thought.

Questions? :rolleyes::rolleyes:;):rolleyes::p
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:25 AM

Not from me stringer I am fluent in gibberish :D
    Business Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    not from me stringer i am fluent in gibberish :D
    Yep, thanks Bear my friend...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Only to those who are still groggy and in their PJ's I guess....I shall take a moment and explain;

The flow of the previous conversation was lent toward the discussion pertaining to the question concerning the underlying curious absence of members of this discussion board. Thus, keeping with the flow of this dissertation I was trying to respond in the like fashion to complete the thought.

Questions? :rolleyes::rolleyes:;):rolleyes::p
    Yes Counsillor, I have a question pertaining to your somewhat unclear response to the aformentioned queury. If it is to my understanding, you are releasing two prisoners at a time. What exactly are your conditions and requirements that have to be adhered to, with the understanding that you will release, in a timely manner, the other aforementioned prisoners.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle, again, yup, again. [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay kids, it's time to move back into the castle. We've made a few more changes. We now have a pool with a swim up bar, and of course the waiters, hi boys. ;) The piranahs didn't make it but the alligators are doing well, watch out though, they're hungry. I've purchased a few guard...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

1983 haunted castle movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX...

View more questions Search