Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 31, 2008, 10:12 AM

Come into my web, said the spider to the fly! I've got candy little boy... hahahaha! Okay, I just creeped myself out!. lol
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 10:15 AM

Lmao, not just yourself, ill be having nightmares tonight lol
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 31, 2008, 10:21 AM

LMAO! Nightmare on Elm Street! Actually Elm St. is two blocks down from where I live! Hahaha! I live on Balmoral. Isn't there a Balmoral Castle over there? Is it haunted? There must be a lot of Ghostly Queens residing there. Oh... no, I'm thinking of San Francisco! LOL! :p
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 10:27 AM

Elm street, your claim to fame lol, don't have nightmares :D
    There is a balmoral castle but its all the way up in scotland so miles away from me, no ghostly visits lol, there is another castle near me but I don't think its haunted... I hope lol
    So how's canada is it all snow yet, did I mention I love snow :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 31, 2008, 11:49 AM

I wasn't getting notifications again! Grrrrr!

No snow Bear. We've had a couple of light dustings, and it has basically melted right after it hit the ground. It's sunny and 24 degrees right now, and suppose to stay this way for at least the next week anyway.

I like the snow too! I just don't like the cold, the shoveling, or plugging in vehicles and scraping windshields... or falling on the ice! Last winter, it snowed so much that it was at the top of my 6' fence in one place in my yard.

Would someone care to come and help me out with Mr. Lovely here? Grrrrrrr! He's on my last nerve!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...ml#post1350513
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 12:05 PM

Yea I know what you mean about windscreens and slipping on ice, but I'm wiling to put up with it all if we just got some decent snow lol, not like I have a choice but to put up with it mind you, cya later I'm off for a bit, keep safe and try an enjoy yourself tonight, I'm sure there will be a few good movies on tele and I'm deffinetly sure you've got some treats stashed away some where that you can dig into :) bye

I agree with you though he is being a bit of an idiot in my opinion, but starby it takes two to tango and I see your wearing dancing shoes
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 31, 2008, 03:31 PM

Happy Hallowe'en!

-Thought I would just keep it short :)

Hope everybody has a fun, AND SAFE Hallowe'en this year! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 31, 2008, 03:33 PM

Right back at you! :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 31, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    I wasn't getting notifications again! Grrrrr!!

No snow Bear. We've had a couple of light dustings, and it has basically melted right after it hit the ground. It's sunny and 24 degrees right now, and suppose to stay this way for at least the next week anyway.

I like the snow too! I just don't like the cold, the shoveling, or plugging in vehicles and scraping windshields...or falling on the ice!! Last winter, it snowed so much that it was at the top of my 6' fence in one place in my yard.

Would someone care to come and help me out with Mr. Lovely here? Grrrrrrr!! He's on my last nerve!!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...ml#post1350513
    Hey Starduck, we got that 70 degree weather you had a while ago today and it is supposed to stay there for the next three days or so... it is absolutely beautiful out not a cloud in that blue sky.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 31, 2008, 07:10 PM

Were you flying overhead? LOL!

I just scared the ever living crap out of a kid... Muwahahahaha!

You should see Niki... she looks sooooo cutie pie-ish!
    Business Expert

Oct 31, 2008, 07:12 PM

Well we had about 80 kids here for Halloween tonight but still have 3 large bags of candy left... just going to have to eat that...

By the way M... about 30% were BATMAN!! Or as one kid told me... "THE DARK KNIGHT!"

Everyone told us that they loved the large yard displays, the spot lights added a lot I think along with 10 moaning ghosts and dead brides... hahaha.

Daily Email Newsletter - Funniest Video of the Day
    Business Expert

Oct 31, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Were you flying overhead?? LOL!!

I just scared the ever livin crap outta a kid...Muwahahahaha!!

You should see Niki...she looks sooooo cutie pie-ish!!
    I thought that your Halloween was yesterday?:confused:

Got to run delivery from Pizza Hut; Hot hand tossed with double cheese, double pepperoni and double mushrooms... bye for now... :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 31, 2008, 07:19 PM

Yesterday? Noooo! Ours is the same as yours, and you're only 1 hr. time difference from us. I've still got kids coming. They started at around 5pm, and it's almost 8:30. I'm running out of candy!

Enjoy your pizza!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 31, 2008, 10:01 PM

I'm sooo done handing out candy! Like handing out candy for about 5 hrs? No wonder all of these kids are fat!. LOL! The last kids were about half an hr ago, and they were with their mother... who actually requested that I put my dog outside, because her son was scared. I'm thinking he was probably dead tired! Their bags were full to the rim! They were like 5 and 6 yrs old! Uhmmm... you are bringing your young kids trick or treating at 10:30? Hmmmmm! What's wrong with that picture?! I told her I was not putting Nik outside. Stupid parent tricks... should be a segment on Letterman! LOL!

Where the heck is everyone? No one is in the Haunted Castle on Halloween? Have the ghosts abducted you? Are you locked in the dungeon? It's so quiet, I can hear myself think, and I'm annoying myself! :p
    Business Expert

Oct 31, 2008, 10:23 PM

I am just up for a minute Starby (cigarette) but I could swear that I read that you told Chery (I think) that Canadian Halloween was on the 30th?

Night...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 31, 2008, 10:33 PM

Hey Stringy! I think it was Unky that thought it was the 30th, but I'm sure I corrected him. I suppose I could've made a typo though. Something got lost in translation... LOL!

Oh, you know what could've happened, and I do this all the time. When I can't sleep, and I'm up all night... and it's after midnite... I'm still thinking it's... lets say Friday night, when in fact it's actually Saturday... but I'm still running on the day before. Did that make any sense? LOL!

Night Stringy!
    Business Expert

Oct 31, 2008, 10:43 PM

Good night Starduck.

Starduck... your eyes are red, you must be sleepy. OR have you been drinking those potions again in the chem lab in the castle? Huhhhhhhhh? WOW... they are really glowing... why the WILD stare, hey why are your teeth yellow and growing (yEP... DUCKS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE TEETH!)? And your TWO FEEATHERS... they're... getting longer and wild looking and... and... turning a weird ORANGE and RED and glowing toooooo? (Although one looks like it is going to fall out... hahaha, it's hanging there, you're dragging it on the floor?! )

HEYyyyyyyyy!? Why is there a hugh HUMP on on your back?? Yelps!!

Why are you growling at me... huh?? (Ducks don't growl... they bark---don't they?? ) And... and... and YOUR BEAK IS TURNING A BRIGHT BLUE !!!!!

I think that I am going back to bed now... yep this is even worst that my Halloween dreams... yes sir... byeeeeeeeeee.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 31, 2008, 10:59 PM

You better get to bed Sheriff... yer hallucinating! I did mix myself a potion however, but these little goblins drove me to it I tell you! Yer funny! I ended up dressing up like a devil/angel creature, and I had a long red wig on, and I had blue lipstick. LOL! Are you watching me? Eeeekkkk!

Niki had several costume changes. She was a bunny for awhile, then she wore my devil ears, the she wore the halo with my flaming red wig, and funky sunglasses, then she wore her pumpkin costume... etc. She was having a great time. She didn't enjoy the sunglasses or the mask though, so she didn't stay in that for long. LOL! She's passed out cold now! Poor tired baby! ;)

She loved it though. She had the cutest smiles on her face. Don't anyone ever tell me that dogs don't smile! Haha! She also showed her dislike of other things, and I got dirty looks shot at me. She sure got more than her fair share of treats though. Should I be feeding her fruit roll-ups? LOL! As long as she doesn't eat the poisonous chocolate, I'm sure it can't be all bad. :D
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 01:55 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    I am just up for a minute Starby (cigarette) but I could swear that i read that you told Chery (I think) that Canadian Halloween was on the 30th?

Night....
    Oh, no... see what my clumsy typo did? Sorry Stringer for the misunderstanding. But I edited it and said that I did the mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Starby
    You better get to bed Sheriff...yer hallucinating!! I did mix myself a potion however, but these little goblins drove me to it I tell ya!! Yer funny! I ended up dressing up like a devil/angel creature, and I had a long red wig on, and I had blue lipstick. LOL! Are you watching me? Eeeekkkk!!

Niki had several costume changes. She was a bunny for awhile, then she wore my devil ears, the she wore the halo with my flaming red wig, and funky sunglasses, then she wore her pumpkin costume...etc. She was having a great time. She didn't enjoy the sunglasses or the mask though, so she didn't stay in that for long. LOL!! She's passed out cold now! Poor tired baby!

She loved it though. She had the cutest smiles on her face. Don't anyone ever tell me that dogs don't smile! Haha! She also showed her dislike of other things, and I got dirty looks shot at me. She sure got more than her fair share of treats though. Should I be feeding her fruit roll-ups? LOL! As long as she doesn't eat the poisonous chocolate, I'm sure it can't be all bad.
    Yup, Dixy know how to smile too!:p You can see her lips being stretched towards her ears, upwards when she knows I'm bringing her food, and just jumps round like crazy, LOL! I wonder if her head spins when she does, lol!

Apart from that, did you enjoy the day? I haven't seen Alty recently... nor M concerning the frequent posters...
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Nov 1, 2008, 06:41 AM

HEhe Candy =D
    I ended up going with a couple friends and not getting a lot of candy because of wrestling..
    Though I will say, people here aren't that serious about the holiday. I barely saw any good houses

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle, again, yup, again. [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay kids, it's time to move back into the castle. We've made a few more changes. We now have a pool with a swim up bar, and of course the waiters, hi boys. ;) The piranahs didn't make it but the alligators are doing well, watch out though, they're hungry. I've purchased a few guard...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

1983 haunted castle movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX...

View more questions Search