Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smritivasist Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 12:35 AM
    Can a husband get permanent residency without keeping his wife with him
    To,
    The Authority,

Kindly suggest Where can I ask about,Grant of permanent residential status to my husband.

As per Australian law for a couple to get PR they ha to live together for two yrs in Australia.

If husband and wife donot lives together even after marriage,then still he will be granted PR.Where husband got his visa (subclass 495 regional provisional visa) grated in April 2008.and also got married in India in April only.Wife got dependent visa in October.

Regards

Ms sharma.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 29, 2008, 01:59 AM

Immigration laws in most countries have one similarity, if permanent resident status obtained by marriage, you must live together...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent Residency in India [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I am Iranian and live in Iran. My parents, my brother and I have made several trips to India over the past few years and we are all in love with the country. We would like to live to India for good. Our family has reasonable funds amounting to around 1 million USD. What are the...

Permanent residency in Australia [ 5 Answers ]

I am diploma in information technology the two years diploma. I don't know whether with this course can I get Permanent residency or not. Some of my friends are telling me that I have to do university to get PR and some of are telling me it depends on the point calculation. Please if anybody can...

How to get a lady in australia to get permanent residency [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am an indian guy right now on student visa and looking for a girl to do a paper marriage just to get a residency in Australia. How much that girl will charge or where I can get these types of girls. Can you tell me where should I look for these types of girls. If you find any answer then...

Permanent Residency Requirement for K3 visa [ 1 Answers ]

Once in the USA with K3 visa, one can apply for the prermanent residency. Does one need to remain in the USA till the residency is granted? How long does it normally take if there are no issues Thanks, Ampiko

Permanent residency application and tax deduction [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently had an attorney assist in my application for permanent residency in US. Since this will replace my current work TN VISA (temporary VISA), is the attorney fee a deductable expense on my tax?

View more questions Search