Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevesgurl89 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Wanting to go to Los angeles for new years.
    Hello. I am 19 years old female. I am trying to convince my mom to purchase my airline ticket to los angeles from December 31,2008 to January 10,2009. I promised her that I would pay her back the money when I get paid. I know I am a adult and that I need to learn to purchase things I want on my own, but I don't have the money right now and there are only a couple seats left and I don't want me and her to be stuck paying over 400 dollars for airfare when we can get it for 366 dollars. Does anyone have any advice for me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Megan
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 28, 2008, 08:21 PM

Where are you flying from? Have you checked out all of the different airlines to see the difference in prices? Have you checked out a few places on the net like Cheaptickets.com?
    stevesgurl89 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2008, 10:33 PM
    From Minneapolis. Yes I have checked everywhere and it is either more expensive or the same price.
    Footloose Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 03:07 PM

You can try Minneapolis to Orange County CA flight . The airport code for John wayne Airport is SNA . Try that !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Los angeles [ 7 Answers ]

YouTube - Tent cities spring up in LA

Collection agency wanting money 5 years later [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, We bought a car in Sept. 2002 and then had it repossed in April 2003 (I know, short term, we were a new family just starting out). Now 5 years later we got a letter in the mail saying that we owe them all this money, and we haven't heard from them since we got our car repossed. Do we have...

Selling House, wanting to get rid of roomate/partner of 8 years [ 2 Answers ]

I have been living with this significant other for 8 years and in 3 previous apartment I had threatened to leave twice. Each time tricked into staying. Now, at this persons persuasion, I have reluctantly found myself in a home in My name only, in Alabama. I have now had the things that caused me to...

3 Years and Wanting a Lifetime... [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: Hi there. I have been wondering how I can get past a certain situation with my boyfriend. Well, it's not a situation now, but I don't want it ever to be. Just follow me... I have been with five other guys, intimately before. My live-in boyfriend of 3.5 years on the otherhand, has...

View more questions Search