Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khdher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Temporary permennet resedency card
    dears:

im an SIV Holder , I got to USA , the immigration officer showed me that my visa is a temporary green card for 1 year , i got out of USA for about 5 months ,

please tell me ,,am I fine ,and do u have an e mail or irect phone Number to call???
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Oct 28, 2008, 04:17 PM

U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services: 1-800-375-5283

USCIS Home Page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Temporary rental [ 3 Answers ]

I sublet my co-op to a family for three months, who now I want out after two. I am asking them to leave at the end of the month which they are paid through. They have virtually destroyed my house. The agreement between us was sent via emails and never signed. They also never provided the security...

About premanent resedency [ 1 Answers ]

I am comercial cookry student and please tell me about point system and is indian study are inculde in a points and please tell me about new rules for PR

Temporary hair dye. [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to dye my hair but I'm going to use a temporary dye in my hair so I can find the best color for me. My hair is dark dirty blonde on top of my head and a lighter more orange dirty blonde on the bottom from the past summer. I want to dye my hair darker brown but I was wondering how long...

Temporary custody [ 1 Answers ]

Mother has custody of my 2 sons through final orders .she wants to send one of them to me.can a document be drawn up to make a temporary agreement that is separate to the final orders?

View more questions Search