Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brboulder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Lump on my ankle
    I have a lump about a quarter in diameter and rasing about 1/2 inch on the front of my ankle just above the joint. It is painfull to touch and is hard in nature. When I press lightly on it and move my ankle I feel vibrations. Does not impact my range of motion however I am a ice hockey player and it is painfull when wearing skates. I took off several weeks but lump remained and did not decrease in size.
    dsilver88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 01:23 AM

Did you figure out what was going on? I am a hockey player and have the same thing. Any help you can offer is appreciated. [email protected]
    sftbll14 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 07:28 PM
    I actually have something similar to this on my shin. I went to the doctor about two weeks ago for a different reason, but I asked her about it. The doc said that it was basically a benign fatty tissue that sometimes just shows up randomly and she saud it shouldn't really be anything to worry about. However, mine is not really painful so I would just go to the doctor to make sure its not something different. Just so you know I have the knot on my leg for about 3 or 4 weeks and it hasn't really shown any signs of going away, so you might have it for a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ankle dislocation [ 2 Answers ]

When I as little I use to run about a lot, and I have 3 times dislocated my right ankle. It has never broken but I couldn't walk on it for a couple of weeks. I did the same again about a month or two ago, I was walking out of a shop and my ankle just gave and I fell off the ste, I thought I had...

Ankle Monitor [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: How long can u been on ankle monitor for a small crime like breaking probation

Broke my ankle? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I broke my ankle. It's swolen and I can't put weight on it but the doctor says I didn't break a large bone. It hurts to move and to touch. Should I get it casted or what?:confused:

Catch in ankle? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been having this catch in my ankle on and off for a long time. But recently I have it 5 to 7 times a day well actually more like every time I walk. I just doesn't want to bend or can't handle any weight at all and then if I role it like I am trying to pop it it helps and then I can walk for...

Rash on ankle [ 5 Answers ]

Can you please help I have a rash on my both ankle that came up in the hot weather and it does not seem to go away

View more questions Search