Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aroslinger1 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Power on ground
    Nothing on the cicuit even carries close to 27 amps ( lights and receptacles)
    And EVERYTHING disconnected
    I might ad this is in a mobile home but should not matter
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Can you provide more detail? Hard to get what your saying.
    aroslinger1 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 05:07 PM

Yea check out my other ? I posted earlier
    If you don't find it let me know
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Oct 28, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Please don't start a new thread to add information. It gets very confusing that way.

Here is the original thread: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...nd-274607.html

Maybe a mod can merge them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Running new power to above ground pool [ 16 Answers ]

I need to get power to my above ground pool it is approx.100 feet from the elecrical panel what size wire do I need and when I bury it does it need to be in conduit?

Power on ground [ 19 Answers ]

I have a 15 amp circuit and breaker that is caryying 27 amps and tripping the breaker I have turned off and unplugged evrything in the house including all the breakers except the one I am having trouble with it give me about 30 secs to get a amp reading b-4 it trips I have taken all the devices...

Do you install a 120v 15 or 20 amp receptacle ground up or ground down? [ 15 Answers ]

Does the code have any stipulations on ground up or ground down? If so Prove it. An I am not talking about local ordinances nor the authority having jurisdiction. Simply the NEC.

Two Lights on One Switch, Power to Light, Open Ground [ 9 Answers ]

I'm struggling with a pair of lights in a small workroom. The circuit comes in and feeds the two lights (on one switch) and three outlets from the 2nd (middle) light. I figured out that I needed to make two hot whites leading to the switch from the first light so I made both of the whites hot...

Open ground when neutral not touching ground [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was moving around a room and noticed my wife wanted her desk elsewhere. I decided to, since she would have her computer on it, check the outlet she would be moving to. It seemed old so I changed it. I noticed before I changed it that with my GFCI tester, all sockets on this circuit were...

View more questions Search