Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kotakinabalu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Ink Cartridge for HP
    I hv a hp photosmart 7200 series printer and the manual says I need to use a HP#57 tri-color and HP#58 photo print catridge.
    My question is whether I could use the HP#56 Black for both slots instead.

Thanks
    KK
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 28, 2008, 12:14 PM

No you can't. You have two cartridge wells. The left hand well takes the #57. The right hand well takes either the #56 or #58. Using the #58 gives you better photo printing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ink jet cartridge prices [ 3 Answers ]

So I just went around town to see prices for ink for my Pixma ip4200. Printer cost me $99, ink refill will cost ~$120. I knows I'm not the first to be pissed off at this gauging, I just couldn't but the cartridges, I'd feel so ripped off for some reason. My question is: are there any other option?...

Replacing the cartridge [ 3 Answers ]

I have the new cartridge (Delta series 1300-1400) for my shower, I have removed the handle and trim I am trying to replace the old cartridge, if only I could remove it. The instructions say to re-install handle on brass stem and rotate counterclockwise while lifting the cartridge out of the two...

Moen cartridge [ 3 Answers ]

I changed my one handle shower cartridge by moen. This was not easy and had to break it apart to remove. I put a new one in and there was no pressure. I changed this one and got very little improvement. I had great pressure before it was just leaking any ideas??

View more questions Search