Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Donald Duck Cartoons
    Does anyone know of a Donald Duck episode where he encounters other actors. I think Shirley Temple and possibly Groucho Marx were in it among others. I think he goes into some kind of tent with different coin operated picture shows. Please help!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 28, 2008, 08:35 PM

YouTube - Donald Duck - The Autograph Hound ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old cartoons on TV [ 1 Answers ]

What cartoon had a yester mobile and a character named "anton"

Donald Duck and Daisey [ 11 Answers ]

Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel room Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy The first thing Daisy asked was, "Do you have a Condom?" Donald frowned and said, "No."

Name of old cartoons [ 1 Answers ]

There used to be cartons... they were 3 men from space, that when they landed on earth, they changed their appearance to little animals from the forest... one of them was a rabbit.. they used to travel on a big ruck wheel... please help me remember the name of the show, cartoons or whatever it...

Very old Cartoons [ 4 Answers ]

Okay this movie is late 70's early 80's, a girl goes to the aquarium and I think tries to free a whale. She then goes underwater with the whale and it switches to cartoon. It is a lot like the raggedy ann and andy movie. I think the girl wears a little red dress and that is about it. The other one...

Cartoons [ 2 Answers ]

Jules Pfeiffer wrote an interesting cartoon on identity crisis, a longish one, maybe 1962-1964. Experts in cartoons can help me finding it? GM ?

View more questions Search