Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusedme Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Sexual feelings
    How can a man masturbate but not have any sexual feelings towards any woman, even being a teenager having no hormonal sexual feelings towards anyone but still being able to masturbate, and only start having wet dreams and having sexual feelings later with someone that they have fallen in love with for the first time. Can this happen, is there any men out there that this has happened to?
    trishgg57 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2008, 09:48 AM

I'm not a man, but I have an answer for you. Masturbation has one purpose, and that is sexual satisfaction. It's about what gets him hot. What's love got to do with it?

Oct 28, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Nothing that was separate, just can't see how a man can not have any sexual attraction to anyone or feel turned on by anyone, but can still feel like masturbating, the love thing was, he fell in love and that was the first time he felt sexually attracted to anyone,
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2008, 01:41 PM

Masturbation is having sex or making love to yourself... there is an object of desire.

My observation in life is that a man's first love is his penis, then outwardly directed feelings toward others. That is probably the case with you but you haven't brought that thought to consciousness.

IN addition, enjoying sex doesn't necessarily have anything to do with "falling in love"... "falling in love" "being in love" is a transitory emotional state that usually ends in a year or so.

Don't get all cerebral about what you don't really have any experience with... we all go through stages in adult sexuality beginning in our teens... starting with ignorance and then with every experience we learn more and more(hopefully!), adding to our knowledge and feelings of passion.

Watch that you don't get "stuck" in masturbation, be sure an have a lot of relationships with women so you know what kind of women you prefer for intimacy. :)
    homebirthmom Posts: 160, Reputation: 15

Oct 28, 2008, 01:50 PM

Just because there's been no sexual attraction in the past, means nothing for the future. Maturity is something gained over time, and everyone is on a different timeline so to speak.
    Safe sexual exploration is a good way to find out what turns you on. If masturbation is the key, then do it... just don't let it take over your life. :)

Oct 29, 2008, 01:27 AM

OK, should have been clear, I am a woman and I am talking about my husband, but that makes a lot of sense, as I always thought it was not possible, and people keep telling me men are not like that, but my husband insist that is how he felt till he met me.
    rocky63 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 06:41 AM

What! Your in love with rosie and her 5 sisters(hand)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure about feelings [ 4 Answers ]

I like someone 3 yrs older. Should I try to not like her? Or just wait till I'm older? p.s. I'm 13 and she's 16, she and I are like brother and sis

New boyfriend.but feelings for your ex [ 2 Answers ]

My ex has a new girlfriend and I have a new boyfriend. Every time I'm with my new guy, all I can think is about my ex... is that wrong?? And everything that me and my boyfriend do.. I always compare it for some reason.. And my ex does the same thing too... as he "told" me. So should I break up...

Still have feelings for ex? [ 7 Answers ]

I went over to my ex girlfriends house today to wash my car and pic up a couple of my things. (we broke up 5 months ago and I didn't have room for all my stuff when I moved into my new place. I decided to try and stay friends.) She called me a couple of days ago and asked me to fix a door in her...

Feelings for an Ex [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I kind of have a problem. I still have feelings for my ex boyfriend. I don't know what to do. He had a girlfriend but broke up with her sort of because of me. Its so hard because he sends me mixed singals. He flirts with me a lot but then he plays it off like it is not a big deal. We didn't...

View more questions Search