Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyoftwins200 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2008, 08:09 AM
    I am constantly tired? Should I see a doctor?
    I just got a new jbo that is closer to my home. I used to drive 1 hour and 45 minutes back and forth to work Monday - Friday, however I only drive about 15 minutes now. I am so much more tired now, and am a bit confused why. I am a single mom raising nine month twin girls. Everyone says that's why I am always tired, but I wasn't like this with my old job. Thank god I live with my parents because the father does not want to be involved at all. I want to start exercising, but I can't even fit that in my day because by the time the girls go to sleep at night I am absolutely exhausted. Should I go see a doctor? What do I do?
    red4ruby25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 08:33 AM

OK I don't really think that you should see a doctor because they would ask what you do in the day etc. so I think you should write down all the things you do in the day and write the time /howlong it takes to do it in the go through it and maybe it will help?
    Red4ruby:)
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Oct 28, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Hello. I am a single mother of three, I have absolutely no outside help at all, no parents, no significant other-I mean absolutely no one but my own self. I know your children are babies, however, since you do live with your parents, is it possible that they can give you one hour- maybe like 3-4 days out of the week? Or hell, even just a half hour 3-4 days out of the week to do some kind of an exercise routine? Maybe they can help you watch the babies?

Also, you state that they are nine month olds. Maybe you can let them play in a playpen or a play area in the same room with you while you do your exercise routine? It is more difficult with children-but not impossible.

Mine are very young, a little older than yours-which helps, but I definitely always have my hands full! I drive 45 minutes to and from work-so I understand time is important here. I workout at least 4 times a week-for about 40-45 minutes. I feel very much better about myself.
    Exercising and eating sensibly is the BEST way to lose weight. I think, personally, finding the motivation is the hardest part of all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so tired! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone wondering if anyone can give me some advice, for the past 4-5 months I have been feeling really tired and lazy and having to take naps and I am only 16, I am currently on Toprimate tablets for epilepsy and have been for the past 8 years. I have also noticed that I have lost weight...

Always tired [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 55 piling on weight and always tired. Why?

I'm tired of trying [ 7 Answers ]

I'am tired of trying to get pregnant if it happen it happen.I want it so bad though

I'm really getting tired [ 1 Answers ]

Its been since July first that I have been on my period. At first I thought OK its because I stopped the depo shot and its just trying to regulate itself. I started taking a new form of birth control (the pill). It was helping decrease my period but it made me nauseaded and develop too much yeast...

View more questions Search