Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashgy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 02:22 AM
    How to write introduction
    Dear all,

I'm a new employee iand I want to write introduction letter to all staff , how can I do that in right way
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2008, 02:30 AM

Hi, ashgy!

What is the method that you are needing to write this introduction letter, please? Will it be by email, a letter on paper or in some other way?

Thanks!
    ashgy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 02:38 AM

Dear all,
    I will introduce myself as HR generalist showing the importance of HR department ,hoping to have the employee cooperation to achieve the best Performance of the department .and welcome any Enquires by their side
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2008, 03:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashgy View Post
    dear all,
    i will introduce my self as HR generalist showing the importance of HR department ,hoping to have the employee cooperation to achieve the best Performance of the department .and welcome any Enquires by thier side
    Thanks!

Suggested revision:

Dear Fellow Team Members:

I just wanted to introduce myself as the new Human Resource Generalist. I am greatly looking forward to being of service to this company, and hope to have the cooperation of all of you to achieve our goal of performing to the best that we can together as a department. I do welcome any questions and/or suggestions that you might have toward achieving that goal.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

[Your first and last name.]

The above example is just a suggestion. There are more than one way to do this.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2008, 03:20 AM

Hi, ashgy!

I'm not sure if what I wrote was helpful to you or not. Would really appreciate some feedback from you concerning that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I write a introduction letter? [ 3 Answers ]

Good day! I just want to ask how can I make a simple introduction letter because I want to send some company fliers to our agents. Thanks for the help!,

How to write introduction letter [ 6 Answers ]

We are a Garments compnay and are now trying to sell to shops all over the country, I am A little unsure how to go abut writing a proffessional letter introducing our company, I Have website ready to send with the letter.

How do I write an introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

How do I write a good introduction letter in the right format, to introduce my new products. Help is required. Thanks.

How Can I Write Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

How Would I Set Up A New Business Introduction Letterto Other Companies Esra

How to write an introduction letter? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to introduce my company and products to a potential customer Please show me a sample of FORMAL introduction letter Thanks a lot!

View more questions Search