Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cynahmon Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 11:55 PM
    Could I be pregnany & bleeding
    Hi,
    I was seven days late for my period I thought I was pregnant, then I started bleeding a thin bright red. What can this be? I'm cramping as well:confused:
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2008, 02:24 AM

Could just be an off period, could be pregnancy. Some women will have some spotting or bleeding during early pregnancy in particular. See how it goes... if it is lighter and/or shorter than your norm, and you feel you have a good chance of being pregnant, try a test. Otherwise wait and see what happens next month when your period is due.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnany and diesel [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am pregnant and stressed. I'll make this simple (I hope)... we moved countries and got some of our belongings shipped over. I am now 8 weeks pregnant and our shipment arrived a couple of days ago, it has been on a boat for a few weeks and when we got it it smelt of diesel. I am now...

Acne in pregnany [ 2 Answers ]

Hello , I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my second child and I always get acne on my face only and now I've got it all over my back as well I didn't get it with my son who is now 4 yrs old I'm 28 yrs old and a bit upset because it so bad , I eat lots of fruit and veg and I'm always drinking water so any...

Hoping to be pregnany why am I bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

My Last Period Was 3/3 I Had Unprotected Sex On The 3,5,9,14,18,26,28 He Ejaculated Every time. Yesterday I Experienced Some Mile Brownish/pinkish Mucus And This Morning When I Got Up I Was Having What Seems As A Light Period. I Say Light Because Its Not Like A Normal Period That Blood Flow Is...

Could I be pregnany? [ 3 Answers ]

So I've been on birth control pills since I was 17... I'm now 20. For the most part the because pills have worked very well for me. Birth control pills allowed me to have shorter, lighter periods expected periods. But as of now I'm not certain if they have failed me.. there was a short duration of...

Why am I having no pregnany symptoms? [ 3 Answers ]

Why am I having no symptoms? I only feel slightly tired and I'm 7wks pregnant, I can feel a twinge now and then but no sickness.

View more questions Search