Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gold333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2006, 03:48 PM
    Question for experts
    1. In the 60's and seventies there were a string of german b-movies made by one director. A string of fantasy movies, unicorns, magicians, etc.

In one movie for example a knight has to kill a magician in a tower who keeps his heart in a box somewhere else.

I need to know the name of that german? Director.

Apparently it's a famous man.

2. I remember seeing a TV movie about a passenger plane accidentally flying through a wormhole, and arriving somewhere 15 minutes out of sync with time with regard to the rest of the planet. The passengers start hearing an increasing humming noise. Which turns out to be "the nothing" I.e. what happens to everything a few minutes into the past. The nothing arrives at it. So they try and escape this black nothingness. Any idea what that was?
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2006, 04:18 PM
    Not sure about question #1...

But the answer to question #2 is The Langoliers by Stephen King. Here is a link to the IMDb profile http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112040/
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 31, 2013, 07:48 PM
    Captain Sindbad (1963)
    Directed by Byron Haskins
    Starring Guy Williams, Heidi Bruhl, Pedro Armendariz, Abraham Sofaer
    TCM synopsis:
    In ancient Baristan, Captain Sindbad falls in love with the beautiful Princess Jana, whose father, the king, is under the evil spell of a villainous tyrant. El Kerim has seized control of the kingdom and plans to marry Princess Jana. Upon learning that El Kerim is indestructible because his heart is locked in an ivory tower guarded by multiheaded, fire-breathing monsters, Sinbad and his loyal followers set out to find the tower. After encountering numerous perils (an invisible monster, a nine-headed scylla, an attack upon their ship by giant prehistoric birds), they finally reach the tower. El Kerim also has arrived by magic to protect his heart, but Sinbad slays the tyrant and saves Princess Jana from the death planned for her.

Captain Sindbad (1963) - Overview - TCM.com

Here's a promo for the movie:
    KCPQ Captain Sinbad promo 1984 - YouTube

The second one IS "The Langoliers" aka "Stephen King's Langoliers" (1995 TV miniseries). The Langoliers (TV Mini-Series 1995) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Clock Experts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 35 day Centurion Pendulum wall clock with an hour and a minute keyhole wind-up. Question, the minute key was wound too tight, does anyone know if it can unwind itself or does it need professional attention? _______________________________________ ____________________________________...

The Psychology of Forum Experts [ 9 Answers ]

I have been thinking about our experts posting in a forum like this. We have quite a broad range of people with knowledge in many subjects. I wonder: What compels our experts to answer a question? Is annonymous online advice more "honest" than others? Do our experts feel competition to...

View more questions Search