Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jewels_owner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 06:54 PM
    3 month old kitten
    We got a kitten found out she has fleas. She has a like a sore on her left eye. Not sure is she scratched it or what but she doesn't open it all the way though mostly its opened. A little watery.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 07:01 PM

Please take her to a vet. If money is a problem, work something out with the vet office--bartering, doing work for them to pay back, installment plan.

The kitten could lose vision in that eye, and she needs to be deflea-ed. Her bedding and probably your carpets and furniture do too.
    charl89 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 10:52 AM

Honestly this kitten needs to get to a vet before anything gets worse. Please take her
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2008, 11:05 AM

Yes, please take the kitty to the vet. Poor thing, not saying it's your fault but let us know what you find out and how she's doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much milk can be fed to a one month kitten? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a baby kitten that is just one month old-I have a special milk for him but I am not sure how many times to feed the kitty and if I should keep the milk refrigerated or not? She kind of barfed yesterday and I isn't sure if it was cause I gave too much milk.. help

The Health of my six month old Kitten? [ 3 Answers ]

I just brought back my kitten Myles from the vet I had him spayed. Before he saw the vet he had a lot of energy. Now, he cries and just wants to sleep. The vet says there is nothing wrong with him physical, but I am concern that he is not his perky self. Any Suggestions?

Cat not getting on with her 6 month old kitten [ 6 Answers ]

My cat misty had 4 kittens about 6months ago and we gave 3 of them away and kept just the one misty and the kitten have been getting along very well, until now as its been nice weather we let the kitten out in the garden and since then, misty keeps hissing at her kitten and trying to fight her, I...

My 2 Month old kitten [ 1 Answers ]

I bought my kitten from a pet store last week, and I'm not sure her history before the pet store. Last week I noticed my kitten had a watery eye, but it didn't seem to bother her, but I took her to the vet instead, just to make sure. The vet gave me an ointment to put in her eye twice a day for 5...

My six month old kitten left 5 days ago... [ 3 Answers ]

I have a gorgeous 1 year old cat-Mayhem and a six month old kitten-Matilda. They are the best of friends. The both of them have a great home here and lots of love. Each day the cats beg to leave the house. They know how to open the screen and come and go as they please. The older cat has been doing...

View more questions Search