Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    04kathy55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 06:24 PM
    My dog is sick because it ate country ham fat.
    Help.

Yesterday our family pet dog(aprox. 20 lbs.) ate about 1/2 pound of country ham fat from the garbage. She started throwing up and drinking water. She started passing bright red blood. She is drinking water but not eating. Can anyone help?
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 28, 2008, 01:20 AM

Passing blood is never a good sign. It could be many things that are wrong, including Salmonella poisoning, so I would get her to the vet ASAP! She needs to be checked out immediately!

Good luck, and I hope it's not too serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

Is there tax deduction for home loan in other country for property in that country? [ 6 Answers ]

If a person is carrying a home loan in some other country (outside US) for some property in that country is there any tax relief/deduction from IRS for such person ?

Which country? [ 2 Answers ]

Which country has NO army??

Country [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy, I was just wonder'n if you know of any country concertsthat are coming up in the seattle area?! (Like Tim Mcgraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Cheasney, Martina Mcbride, and others) thanks for your help:)

View more questions Search