Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grets1333 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2006, 12:17 PM
    buying shares in a company
    Would someone tell me how to go about buying a few shares of stock? I am interested in only buying a few shares at a time, until I feel comfortable with it. Is this possible? Or do I have to invest a large sum of money?
    Thanks.
    grets
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2006, 05:32 AM
    Have you checked into the online brokerages? Most of them have a minimum that you must deposit with them, but once you're set up, then in many cases you can buy as few individual stocks as you please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Issuing of shares [ 2 Answers ]

If a new corporation was to sell shares, how exactly is this recorded in the books. I would assume you would Dr. the cash account and maybe Cr. The stock account?

Need help - buying a snowboard... [ 1 Answers ]

I want to buy a snowboard and want to know what size should I get. I am 6.1" I am tired of paying 40+ bucks for the rental... Or is it my personal preference? Thanks :)

Buying a computer! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys! Please recommend some Laptops or PC's for me. The Specifications are... * More Than 256MB of Ram * 3D Graphics Card (or the comp musty be able to get one put in) * 1000Mhz * More than 2.5Ghz * Total Price Thanks! Conrad

Buying a puppy [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a college student and I'm moving out to stay in a dorm next month. But I'm scared to live alone and I was thinking of getting a puppy. I'm a dog lover and I always wanted a dog of my own. My boyfriend promised to buy me a Chihuahua puppy for Christmas. But I'm worried that when I...

View more questions Search