Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annaleonaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Painting business
    How do I get licsensed and bonded for a painting residential AND comercial business? Where do I start?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2008, 02:56 AM

Hi, Annaleonaj!

Do you know for sure that you need to be licensed as well as bonded? Neither of those are requirements around where I work. One of the things that I do is that I'm a house painter.

I do have a couple of questions for you. How much painting experience do you already have? What sort of business plan do you already have in place for your business, please?

I and others can help you in many ways here. But, it would help to know at least about those two things first in order to help you the best here.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting business [ 4 Answers ]

I have a telephone ad but I'm not receiving a lot of calls and I need help with advertising,tips anything that would help with starting a good paint business any help would be greatly appreciated I have 3 kids and just want to succeed thank you barron

Small painting business [ 3 Answers ]

If I'm just starting my business how many people should I hire and how much should I pay them?

Painting business [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I guess the first question would be: is this the right place to be asking about starting my own painting business? I see that the title is home based business and I guess a painting business out of my home is home based business. Any way if this is the right section I was wondering how I...

Starting a painting business [ 1 Answers ]

I have been painting for 6 years now and I was wondering what the steps are that I need to take to make my own business?

Starting a painting business [ 1 Answers ]

I'm starting a new painting business. I've been asked to paint a screen-printing warehouse. I'm not sure what to charge for the job. I need to paint heating ducts/pipes, large/long walls with printing equipment as obstacles. I'm not sure how to charge by the job, or if I should charge by the...

View more questions Search