Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Finding birthplace
    I have a friend who's adopted and she can't get a copy of her birth certificate. One person told her that she was born in Mexico and brought back to the United States; another told her that she was born in Iowa. When she sent for her birth certificate in that particular county in Iowa, they sent her a letter back stating that they had no records matching her request.

How would she go about getting a copy of her birth certificate? She has a valid Social Security number; is there a way to find out where she was born using that?

Check out some similar questions!

Finding my dad [ 1 Answers ]

My mum slit from my dad before she new she was pregnant I'm now 32 and she told me that by the time she told him he didn't believe I was his child I'm now in two minds as to go looking for him I no his name and his old address but am scared of what may happen any ideas??

Finding the value of n [ 3 Answers ]

how ? 312 x n = 24336 I need the method to know how to find the value

Can anyone aid me in finding. [ 3 Answers ]

The kraft dinner commercial where those kids are playing hockey and put the mac and cheese in their helmets?

Finding my son [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 46 almost 47 and I gave up my son when I was 17. It was the right thing to do But I really want to know if he's okay and how his life has been. I'm sure there are Other mother out there like me so where do I start. My daughters want to know anything About their bio brother. Sylvia...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.