Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkb1999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 10:08 AM
    What is the name of this Barbie toy?
    It was this plastic thing with a Barbie/woman outlined in it and you would take pieces of fabric and lie it over her, then close the top and you could see the "outfit". It did have some shoes/accessories but mostly it was about changing out the fabirc pieces to creat new looks? We saw one at a friend's house and I want to say that I remember it as a child--does anyone know?
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Nov 6, 2008, 01:51 PM

Look up barbie fashion plates... It sounds kind of what you are looking for... only you use paper and rub crayons on it so you can color them... Maybe your friend used it differently?? I know they are making new fashion plates now...
    ddonitz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 05:02 PM
    Hi

Did anyone help you with your question?? My twin sister and I used to have them as kids.

I don't know the name of it but I actually still have one and have been searching the net looking for more!! I own a Day Care and it is the most asked for toy over the million other toys here!! My Aunt gave it to my then 4 yr old 6 years ago and I can still remember her saying she was very sorry that was she had for her. (I guess she thought it was a "cheap" gift!) Well my daughter loved pardon STILL loves and plays with it for hours and well as all her play dates!!

I was wondering if you have found any??
    Thanks
    Denise

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Barbie Email [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an e-mail that starts by saying "Mattel recently announced the release of limited-edition Barbie Dolls for the Tri County Area" It goes on to show "Valencia Barbie" "Saugus Barbie" "Canyon Country Barbie" "Acton Barbie" "palmdale Barbie" etc etc. I REALLY want this e-mail...

Barbie Collectibles [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a collection of Butterfly Art Barbies, new in boxes, never been opened excellent condition. Looking for an estimated value? Thanks! Sheri

Barbie [ 5 Answers ]

:D If barbie is so popular why do people buy her friends?? Think about it!! Leave me a comment!! Thanks!!

View more questions Search