Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilj481 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Disable "delete browsing history" option
    Hi I would like to know how to if its even possible to make it so people who use my computer cannot delete the browsing history on my computer. Or I would like to find out what they are deleting if the first option is not possible??

Thanks
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Oct 27, 2008, 08:57 AM

If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser I don't think it's possible to disable the delete browsing history function. If you want to track what where people are going on your computer you need to install a program like Guardian® Internet Monitoring Software - Monitor Emails, Web sites, downloads, keystrokes and more. I am not endorsing this program and there are many other like it, please choose the one right for you. It is simply an example..

You could check other browsers like Mozilla, Safari, FireFox, etc. to see if you are able to disable the delete browsing history function, but I doubt they have it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox question about the "tabbed browsing" [ 4 Answers ]

I recently started using Firefox browser, unfortunately, I messed around with customizing it and somehow It does not do the "tabbed browsing" feature. I lost it and cannot find where to fix it. I did delete the program, the Firefox and reinstalled it hoping it would go back to the default...

Looking for a way to set the "zero values" option to unchecked for all sheets. [ 1 Answers ]

Folks. I am looking to set the "zero values" to unchecked (this setting is found in tools - options- view tab). I would like to set this value to unchecked for all spreadsheets that will be created from now on. If I remove the check and save the value it only affects the workbook I currently...

Disable Win2K Pro "Select which operating system to start" [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had to re-install Win2K Pro over an upgraded version of the same from Win98SE. I thought the overwrite would remove the "Windows" system folder and leave me with only the "WINNT" system folder. It didn't. Now when I boot I get the screen which asks me which system I want to boot....

Windows & Firefox: Right Click "Open With" Option [ 5 Answers ]

Been mostly using FF this year but some sites don't play well - and some impossible. I've got shortcuts to these sites on my desktop. I'd really love to "designate" them as IE shortcuts so that they'll open with IE if I click on them. ... but if this is not possible, I'd like to at least...

View more questions Search