Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    limbani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2006, 05:28 AM
    Grounds on which to avoid liabilities as director of a company
    I am a director of a company and my colleague is a promoter of the same company. We have been sued by shareholders for compensation of loss arising out of a misstatement in a prospectus the company issued. Advise us as on the grounds upon which we may avoid liability.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2006, 07:05 AM
    Hello lim:

Dude. I can't advise you. I don't know what you did or what he says you did. I can give you this bit of advice, though, if your prostitution company is illegal, Mr Fredrick won't collect anything.

Now, I'll take a blond about 5'6" with really humongous bazoombas.

excon
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jun 7, 2006, 10:30 AM
    :D Offers up my other leg for pulling since I need them to be even for walking!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Workman's Compensation settlement [ 1 Answers ]

I will be receiving a workmans comp. settlement shortly and need to know if I file bankruprcy will they keep or want to know why I don't have it anymore

Caregiver compensation [ 7 Answers ]

Since 2000 I have overseen my elderly mother's care. She is completely dependent on me. Have moved her more than once a year as she declined, bring her to my home a full day each week, take care of all dr appts etc, do finances. My sis, who lives in another state does not contribute or visit. In...

Company value = HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I need to add value to the company, before shareholders buy new shares, how can I make It.

Compensation [ 3 Answers ]

I am a full-time caregiver for my 82 year old mother, is there any compensate from the government, hud or any other program out there I can turn to for help with this. Trisha

Company value [ 4 Answers ]

I need to add value to the company, before shareholders buy new shares, how can I make It.

View more questions Search