Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hearty Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Oct 26, 2008, 07:51 PM
    I'm confused on this poem.
    Hello everybody well today I've been trying to write a poem about a young lady named daisy.So daisy lives in her house but her house is like haunted because glass breaks from her kitchen ,she hears noises around the house ,at least twice a day the lights go of and on, daisy feels as if someone is spying on her ,and she would always check to see if someone was there. Once daisy went to the store and she bought stuff that she needed for her house and some candy for the trick or treaters. So then all of a sudden it was night time and kids were going up to her for the candy and when the candy ran out she went back inside to get more candy when all of a sudden there was a 9 year old little girl with blonde hair sitting :confused:on her couch when all of a sudden the little 9 year old turned around slowly... and the little girl said to daisy"ARE U HAVING FUN" . The little girl laughed like a witch and disappeared fast.
    That is what my story is mostly about can someone plzz help me with my poem it has to be 4 stanzas with 4 lines on each stanza...
    All I got is...

One horrible nigh
    Daisy had a memorable fright
    It all started,
    When she...

Can someone plzz help me its due tomorrow on October 26 2008
    Plzzzzzzzz:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2008, 03:37 PM

Hi, hearty!

I'm sorry that no one came along to help you with your poem.

Did you finish it?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poem. [ 2 Answers ]

How could I not see, what was ahead of me, the future I dreamed of the life I imagined, It all came to an end the day I realized it was just a dream A dream that I dream everyday and night for all my life, the day my faith left and my hope fade, was when I realize it was nothing more than a...

Tell me what you think of this poem. [ 3 Answers ]

Why I Fly I Fly above the questionable deranged minds I overlook Dangers,troubles, and failures of all kinds I try, I try and never ever fail But you probably want to evade the question Heart Pumping adrenaline, body fueled using might I fly so high, I'm out of ordinary sight The best of...

Consider my D Day poem? [ 2 Answers ]

D-Day Twelve miles they crossed on the ocean that day Ill unto death with the boat's sickly sway. All this they forgot when they opened the door And jumped from the boat toward the menacing shore. Dragged down by their gear some drowned then and there. They gasped their last breath and...

A Poem [ 3 Answers ]

A Different Christmas Poem The embers glowed softly, and in their dim Light, I gazed round the room and I cherished the Sight. My wife was asleep, her head on my chest, My daughter beside me, angelic in rest. Outside the snow fell, a blanket of white, ...

Poem [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone explain this poem? A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of book

View more questions Search