Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2008, 05:12 PM

Misstee in yr case if u haven't seen yr period 4 4 moinths and feel pregnant it might b stress or u just pregnang and it can't be an etopic because u can't pass 10 weeks with etopic like yll know u have it [from what I've research on the net]... and babycenter.com will help with answers... baby dust to us all!! by theway am going to the hospital tomorrow to test
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Nov 3, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    misstee in yr case if u havent seen yr period 4 4 moinths and feel pregnant it might b stress or u just pregnang and it can't be an etopic because u can't pass 10 weeks with etopic like yll know u have it [from what ive research on the net]....and babycenter.com will help with answers...baby dust to us all!!!!!!!!!by theway am going to the hospital tomorow to test
    Another reminder, Kpagnor, let us know what the results are. I am so excited for you. :D

Nov 4, 2008, 02:14 PM

Well I went to the women center today to take the test it was negative!! Just couldn't believe it,, could they be wrong?or because I shed blood last week?. anyways am going to obgyn tomorrow to check what's going on.. am kind of scare with those stories I heard about etopic pregnancy just hope its not tha.. fingers crossed and prayers for me
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2008, 02:40 PM

If you have the option of another blood test, ask for a quantitative one that will give you an actual level of hcg. Even an ectopic pregnancy will show up if you are pregnant. Good luck!

Nov 4, 2008, 11:46 PM
    They gave me a cheap urine test tha came back negative... thx doula.. Ama do the blood test first to see or I might just do a ultra sound

Nov 5, 2008, 08:06 AM

My update: I took another hpt this morning because I'm still having symptoms and lower back ache is now added to my already long list. And this darn nausea is kicking butt and taking names! The test was negative. A friend of mine who is on her 3rd pegnancy said I should wait until next week because she too has had trouble getting positives until more of the hcg builds up. But my Hubby got all anxious. I will test again next week and this time, hopefully with a blood test at a medical facility. I will let everyone know.

Meanwhile, I'm just focusing on other things, I want to make sure that I didn't have some unknown inner desires that are now developing into psychological manifestations in my body. Eeeeek!

Nov 5, 2008, 03:42 PM

OK guysss I went to see my obgyn.. I had a phisical done.. even a colpo done everything is fine and indeed am not pregnant and I even met wit my midwife who gave me some suplement tha am taking right now to get pregnant so hopefully the months coming up ill get pregnant.. good luck to us all!!

Nov 5, 2008, 03:55 PM

Kpagnor, sorry things didn't turn out how you had hoped. Were you Trying to conceive when all of these symptoms came about? Did the doctor say why you had symptoms beyond your period, but was not indeed pregnant?
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2008, 04:14 PM

Sorry to hear this wasn't your month. Hope it doesn't take too much longer for you!

Nov 6, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Thanks guys for you support... the doctor and the nurse told me tha was my actual period I had which I thought was implanation bleeding lolll it just came late.. and I the symptoms was having like peeing a lot, constipation and digestion problem was due to what I've been eating for the past week.tha sometimes you want a baby so bad tha it messes with yr mind which makes you think tha you pregnant.. and the doctor also said tha when you don't think about it a lot that's when it happen[pregnancy].thx guys again am feeling like a normal person now since my appointment with the doc no more symptoms at all...

Nov 6, 2008, 09:17 PM

Wow, Kganors message has really got me thinking. I am evaluating myself and making sure that I am not bringing on my symptoms with my desires. Yet, I was not Trying to conceive when my symptoms came about, but maybe my recent attention to this subject over the last few weeks has caused the symtpoms to remain. Hmmm... food for thought. Also, my belly is growing and I wonder if kpagnor or anyone else also experienced a growing belly, but was not actually pregnant.?

Nov 6, 2008, 10:28 PM

My stomach was just bloated of gas I was just farting and farting and on and on... looooooooooool.. its back to normal now and soft.. crissdy if yr belly keeps on growing u might want to check with a doctor to make sure

Nov 7, 2008, 06:04 PM

Well, Ladies, I took a test today at a Women's Center and it was negative. Like I've said before, I'm not sure if this is one of those psychological situations or where my hcg levels haven't built up yet. One things for sure, it's defintely one of those. Anywhoo, I'm going to take a break from thinking about it for a few weeks and see if my "period" comes this month or not. That includes taking a break from the help desk and everything that is baby. I will come back on in a few weeks and let everyone know what the final verdict turned out to be.
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2008, 06:57 PM

Take care Crissy... hope to see you back soon. I think it is wise to just wait and see what happens when your period is due.

Nov 8, 2008, 10:39 AM

OK crissdy gool luck to u... la'ter

Nov 18, 2008, 09:28 PM

Update: After my break from all that is baby, my symptoms were less intense, but they were still present.
    Also, my belly started to grow.
    I have taken several hpts and they are all negative. I am still having symptoms and my belly has gotten bigger. I had an ultrasound done on Monday at Planned Parenthood and they couldn't get a clear reading so I have to come back in a week or so. We did see my bladder and a grey blob, but the NP wasn't sure what it was, she said it could be a baby or something else. She talked to the doctor callrd me today and he said it wasn't a fibroid or anything scarey and that it's best to come back and do another one in a week or so and see if it will be more clear.
    So, tests are negative and ultrasounds are unclear... but one thing is for sure, I can no longer hide my belly as everyone is use to seeing my flat stomach and the nausea has kicked up and is causing me to vomit after I eat any "real" food. I can only find safety in crackers, apple sauce, fruit, and cooked veggies.

Any opinions?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 09:33 PM

Crissy, I don't know what to say. Wait the week and then go back. Don't get too stressed about this, that can have bad effects on your body as well.

Keep us posted, my fingers are crossed for you.

Nov 21, 2008, 05:25 PM

Today I felt a flutter on the right side of my tummy. It happened twice within 30 or 45 seconds apart. Now that my stomach is getting bigger, my belly button is starting to stretch out. Weird! Still don't have a final answer, but I am believing God that conformation is coming soon. Amen!

Nov 22, 2008, 08:19 PM

Today I had a lotiony, white discharge that did not have a smell. Still no period. Took a test today and it had a faint positive line... and I do mean faint. Not sure if I can depend on that or not. Has anyone else had a faint positive? Was it acutally positive or negative?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 08:27 PM
    This thread is closed as it is basically a duplicate of your other thread. Let's just keep it all in one place to save confusion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be Pregnant if I'm on my period? [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex on the 12th of July and the guy nutted in me twice that night and my period started that Thursday after it was normal for 2 days,but then it went to light to me not having it for a day and going to very light again. I've felt tired lately and hate the smell of food and don't hardly want...

Can I be pregnant if I got my period? [ 4 Answers ]

I got my period last month like I always do. But yesterday I noticed secretion on my breast and lately I've been very sentimental and in a bad mood I'm always hungry when I eat I get nauseated.. I also feel movements in my stomach I'm kind of scare should I go buy a pregnancy test? My boyfriend...

Can I be pregnant the second day of my period? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. OK I am 21 years old and am engaged to be married in August. I already have an 81/2 month old with my fiancé and want to have one more kid as soon as possible, but only AFTER I get married in 3 months. On the second day of my period my fiancé and I had intercourse and he finished...

Odd period.maybe pregnant? [ 20 Answers ]

I recently posted about doing a HPT and getting a confusing result ( a negative line with half a positive line) but then I got my period right after I posted that. My periods are usually VERY painful and pretty heavy and last about 7 days. This time I got very mild cramps and it wasn't very...

Can I be pregnant and still have a period? [ 4 Answers ]

I have had two miscarriages in a row at 6 weeks each about 6 months ago and my Hubby and I have been trying ever since. I have symptoms of pregnancy such as morning sickness and breast tenderness but yesterday I got my period and it is about the normal bleeding that I get every month. I am not...

View more questions Search