Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Oct 31, 2008, 08:15 AM

Thanks for the reply crissydi.. and also I start having saliva in my mouth I've been sneezing all morning and I get those strange feelings in my legs don't know if its cramps or what but it doesn't hurt[its like shaking movement lol]I mean don't know... and also I keep feling this sensation in my pelvic area more like dilating or pressure don't know[when I lay dowm on my back] so far that's what I've been feeling and strange feeling in my breasts... [so many signs or symptoms ]since the bleeeding stopped... keep you posted
    Worried Auntie Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Oct 31, 2008, 08:20 AM

Not sure if you mentioned this or not but "Have you been to the doctor?".
    I don't want to scare you but if you are having sharp pains on and off bleeding etc. This could be a sign of a tubal pregnancy. Been there done that. All my tests came up negative. I was two months and 8 days before I found out with my daughter. 8 weeks when I found out about the tubal pregnancy, it had ruptured because they told me I had a intra-uterine infection. 8.5 or 9 weeks when I found out with my son. Everything I did until then came up negative, the home tests. Please go to the doctor if you have not been yet.
    Good luck.

Oct 31, 2008, 08:27 AM

Hello worried auntie... no I did not have any pains at all even trough the bleeding wich was odd... I just feel different read my post on page 2 I explained everything tha happened.. and I did not take a pregnancy test yet...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CrissyDi View Post
    :D

Doula, you're always right on point. Thanks for doing what you do, you do it well. I hope you know how much people appreciate your time and words of wisdom. :D
    Thanks... I am truly fortunate to be able to do the sort of work I absolutely love and have a passion for. My hope is that others will have information that I wish I would have had. I didn't know enough to even realize that I didn't know enough, and there is much outdated information or misinformation out there.
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Oct 31, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaLC View Post
    Thanks....I am truly fortunate to be able to do the sort of work I absolutely love and have a passion for. My hope is that others will have information that I wish I would have had. I didn't know enough to even realize that I didn't know enough, and there is much outdated information or misinformation out there.
    That is so true! God Bless you, Doula. :)

Oct 31, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    thx for the reply crissydi..and also i start having saliva in my mouth i've been sneezing all morning and i get those strange feelings in my legs dunno if its cramps or what but it doesnt hurt[its like shaking movment lol]i mean dont know...and also i keep feling this sensation in my pelvic area more like dilating or pressure dont know[when i lay dowm on my back] so far thats what ive been feelin and strange feeling in my breasts ...[so many signs or symptoms ]since the bleeeding stoped...keep ya posted
    Yeh, I've heard of those things being pregnancy symptoms... whooo... don't know, maybe there is a baby in there. Can't wait to find out! Don't forget to write us and let us know. So many people stop posting after they get a final result and then no one knows if they were pregnant or not. Argh!

Oct 31, 2008, 11:53 AM

No prob crissidy... I'll let you know the outcome after I take the test on Monday.. keep it locked loll

Nov 1, 2008, 07:01 PM

Hey everyone, it's been 4 days since the bleeding stopped and all the pregnancy symptoms are starting to kick back up in full gear! Nausea is a pain, and the twitching in my breast is starting to rear it's ugly head and now I am also having minor cramping in my lower belly and lower back. Don't know... what do you think? The test I took earlier this week was a negative.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2008, 11:24 AM

Fingers crossed for you!

Nov 2, 2008, 06:44 PM

OK so.. this past two days I've been feeling some kind of dull pain in my right side[hip or pelvic area dunno]specially when I walk or when I sit too long and then get up geez.. it doesn't hurt but its just strange never experience tha in my life.. sometimes when I brush my teeth I get slight bleeding gum and I get cold at night but after I shower I feel so much better and its like my stomach talks for lack of better word its like telling me I need to eat or something like I said don't know am taking the test tomorrow so fingers crossed for me...

Nov 2, 2008, 06:46 PM
    And also I've been farting a lot lately looooooooool can't sleep at night,am constipated and my belly is hard and I feel bloated plus I burb a lot also... dunno
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Missteetee- Thanks for your reply! This whole situation is sooooo crazy! So I guess I'm not crazy for thinking that I could still be pregnant. What happened with your symptoms during and after you stopped bleeding? So, far, my breast aren't sore anymore, but the occasional weird sensations are returning. I stopped bleeding yesterday after 5 days! (Longer than my usual period.) Yesterday, the 5th day, was only some brownish fluid. (Hope it's not TMI) I just wanted to see if it was the same for you. Also, my nausteousness returned yesterday. I'm not sure if I will get the other pregnancy symptoms back or not that I had before I began the bleeding. Would you mind giving a few more details about your experience? Like when did you take a test, what kind of test, etc.

Here are the symptoms I am having: Nausteousness, food aversions, hightened sense of smell, fatigue (argh!), weird sensations in my breasts, slight headaches, bloating (my usually flat stomach has now popped out and is harder than when I normally get period bloating.)

Before the bleeding I had: all of the above, swollen and sore breasts, a few bumps popped up around my nipples, cramps and tugging in my stomach, and some weird activity going on in my ovaries.

Let me know what you think about these symptoms, like whether you had them or not. It seems weird for me to have had all of this before implantation even occured. I do have a sensitive body and I'm pretty well aware of when my egg drops on a monthly basis, etc. What do you think?

Thanks for everything!:D
    Hi, sorry for the late reply! Well I felt a bit jittery and I slept all day! My period was heavy but it was a very dark brown discharge. I didn't feel sick at all I just felt really really tired and I had absolutley no energy. My tummy was swollen but I thought I was just gaining weight or that I was just bloated from my period. I had severe headaches also. The funny thing is that I used a condom and I still got pregnant! Plus I had my cycle! I took a cheap dollar store test then I went to the docs to verify! When the docs told me I was Pregnant I could not believe it and I told him he was wrong and after all I used a condom and I had a period. This was just a unexpected situation! I didn't feel sick with this pregnancy at all either. Goodluck and I wish you the best!

Nov 2, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missteetee View Post
    Hi, sorry for the late reply! Well I felt a bit jittery and i slept all day! My period was heavy but it was a very dark brown discharge. I didnt feel sick at all i just felt really really tired and i had absolutley no energy. My tummy was swollen but i thought I was just gaining weight or that i was just bloated from my period. I had severe headaches also. The funny thing is that I used a condom and i still got pregnant! Plus I had my cycle!! I took a cheap dollar store test then i went to the docs to verify! When the docs told me i was Preggers I could not believe it and I told him he was wrong and afterall I used a condom and i had a period. This was just a unexpected situation! I didnt feel sick with this pregnancy at all either. Goodluck and i wish you the best!
    Thanks for the reply! So the dollar store test was negative or positive? I'm having slight headaches and my tummy has been bloated for the past 4 weeks, even since the bleeding stopped this past Monday! Thanks for the details, it really helps me to see where I might be going with the final results of this situatuon. So far, I'm still having symptoms, but I am also testing negative. I'm thinking of trying another test this coming week.

Nov 2, 2008, 09:05 PM
    I get severe headaches too just don't understand.. fingers crossed

Nov 2, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Criss have u tried a blood testif not u can wait till like about few more weeks to test again

Nov 2, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Criss have u tried a blood testif not u can wait till like about few more weeks to test again
    No, I haven't tried a blood test yet because I currently don't have insurance. (Waiting for my husband to resign with his job again.) Anywhoo, I was also wating since if I had a regular period, it would have gone off Friday and they say some women take longer to test positive. Since I'm still having symptoms, I was going to test like Wednesday of this coming week and if it's still negative, I'll wait one more week and test again. By that time my next period should be on it's way in another week, so if I miss that, I wouldn't need a test to tell me. If I don't miss it and am still having symptoms, after having vaginal bleeding, then I will go to a doctor. (Prayerfully, I will also have insurance by then.)

I know, it's a looooooong time to wait. It's my only choice since I don't want to pay $200 at a clinic for them to test me and it come out negative when I still could be pregnant. I just have to be patient and pray that one of these hpts will come up positive or that the symptoms will stop and everything will return to normal.

Pray for me and I will for you also.:)

Nov 2, 2008, 09:23 PM
    and also ive been farting a lot lately looooooooool can't sleep at night,am constipated and my belly is hard and i feel bloated plus i burb a lot also...dunno
    Girl, welcome to the club! I feel like a man! I keep tooting and my stomach is all popped out. I have to wear peasant shirts just so no one will notice the change in my belly. Especially since I already have people sniffing up my trail cause I'm always sleeping when people call me. :rolleyes:
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2008, 09:26 PM
    Thanks for the reply! So the dollar store test was negative or positive? I'm having slight headaches and my tummy has been bloated for the past 4 weeks, even since the bleeding stopped this past Monday! Thanks for the details, it really helps me to see where I might be going with the final results of this situatuon. So far, I'm still having symptoms, but I am also testing negative. I'm thinking of trying another test this coming week.
    The test came out positive but I thought this can't be so! This happened with my daughter a few years back. At this time I am going through a similar situation as you except my period has been absent for 4 months and the test came out negative. I took a cheap dollar store test and I haven't gone to the doctor yet. I don't know what is going on with this body of mine! I feel pregnant but I don't feel sick.I just have headaches I even feel weird movement in my belly. I don't know maybe it my nerves or butterflys. I haven't gone to the docs yet because Im thinking its maybe just stress. I hope its not an ectopic pregnancy.

Nov 2, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missteetee View Post
    The test came out positive but i thought this can't be so! This happened with my daughter a few years back. At this time I am going through a similar situation as you except my period has been absent for 4 months and the test came out negative. I took a cheap dollar store test and i havent gone to the doctor yet. I dont know what is going on with this body of mine! I feel preggers but I dont feel sick.I just have headaches I even feel weird movement in my belly. I dont know maybe it my nevers or butterflys. I havent gone to the docs yet because Im thinking its maybe just stress. I hope its not an ectopic pregnancy.
    Oh, goodness... I will be praying for you too missteetee. It's amazing how many woman are just baffled by the changes in their bodies. Those going to the doctor have no more answers than we do and women who are mothers are just as confused as those who've never been pregnant before. There really ought to be a hotline we can call. This is just sooooo crazy! Anywhoo, I wish the best for you and I will be believing that your body will stop holding out on you and give you the answers you need. And that those answers be for your good. Amen!

Thank you for allowing me to have a glimpse into your last pregnancy experience and for being so forth coming with info. :D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 09:41 PM

I wish we all did have the answers, there just isn't a way to be able to give 100% accurate advice over the internet. Think about it, you have the one thing we need in order to give you a diagnosis, your body.

Every women is different, every women's period is different, every pregnancy is different, and so are the symptoms.

It would be a wonderful world indeed if we could say "You have bloating, gas, no period, aha, you're pregnant" but we can't.

Your best bet is always a pregnancy test or your doctor.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be Pregnant if I'm on my period? [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex on the 12th of July and the guy nutted in me twice that night and my period started that Thursday after it was normal for 2 days,but then it went to light to me not having it for a day and going to very light again. I've felt tired lately and hate the smell of food and don't hardly want...

Can I be pregnant if I got my period? [ 4 Answers ]

I got my period last month like I always do. But yesterday I noticed secretion on my breast and lately I've been very sentimental and in a bad mood I'm always hungry when I eat I get nauseated.. I also feel movements in my stomach I'm kind of scare should I go buy a pregnancy test? My boyfriend...

Can I be pregnant the second day of my period? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. OK I am 21 years old and am engaged to be married in August. I already have an 81/2 month old with my fiancé and want to have one more kid as soon as possible, but only AFTER I get married in 3 months. On the second day of my period my fiancé and I had intercourse and he finished...

Odd period.maybe pregnant? [ 20 Answers ]

I recently posted about doing a HPT and getting a confusing result ( a negative line with half a positive line) but then I got my period right after I posted that. My periods are usually VERY painful and pretty heavy and last about 7 days. This time I got very mild cramps and it wasn't very...

Can I be pregnant and still have a period? [ 4 Answers ]

I have had two miscarriages in a row at 6 weeks each about 6 months ago and my Hubby and I have been trying ever since. I have symptoms of pregnancy such as morning sickness and breast tenderness but yesterday I got my period and it is about the normal bleeding that I get every month. I am not...

View more questions Search