Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dylelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Stories of witches
    Hi I have been looking for these books for years without any luck can anyone help me?
    I remember when I was a little girl reading about a little witch who was very untidy and always wore odd socks as she could never find a pair, she had a mother witch and there was a cook to. It was around the late 70's early 80's. Please can anyone help I would love to get them for my little girl
    kfr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 07:42 AM
    I've been looking for the same thing!! I LOVED those books and want them for my daughter.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 15, 2009, 07:26 PM

Dorrie the Little Witch Series.
    Patricia Coombs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    daisykutie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 01:15 PM
    Awesome post quinnf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Witches Ball-Columbus Ohio [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know when the Witches Ball in Columbus Ohio is held? I hope I haven't missed it. I went last year but can't find when the event is scheduled for this year. Thanks!

A movie from the 80's that I can't remember, has monkey's & witches [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I remember as a kid, somewhere around 1988 or so I watched a movie that could have come out anywhere between 1979 until 1990. I am thinking it was probably around '86 though. Well, the movie had these monkeys on roller skates that went really fast. I believe they had the skates on hands and...

Kids 1980's film with witches [ 2 Answers ]

Hi The film I'm looking for I remember watching when I was around 6 years old which would have been around 1984 ish, at least I think it was a film anyway. I remember a little boy (I think) who ended up going to a witches castle, there were a few witches who I believe were sisters. One of...

Are all psychics really witches, black or white wicca [ 15 Answers ]

I have been reading a lot lately on witches because I think my neighbor may be one. She doesn't like me for some reason, but the more I read up on them, the more I wonder if I may be. How can I find out? By the way, I never considered this before. But my Aunt used to read Tarot, read calendars...

Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for children's series books with the following titles: (they are a series by the same author/publisher) Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan Other countries also not just these three

View more questions Search