Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushbaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Cold feet
    A few months ago I turned my bed around an I put the fan at the base of my bed pointing directly at my feet ever since then I have been having a strange feeling in my feet, hot sensations creepy crawling feeling it also feel weird at my office its airconditioned so most of the time my feet are I'm in cold conditions. My mom says I have a cold in my feet. I went to the doctor and did some tests all came back OK he thinks iu need some exercise but the feeling is still there even though I exercise what could it be ?
    Scared gota dui Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 02:38 PM

How god of shape are you in? I used to be pretty fat that I used to feel what your describing in my feet when I would sit down. It has to do roughly with poor circulation. If you aren't fat then I don't know sorry.
    bushbaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 02:41 PM

Hmm I am about 145-150 don't know if that's fat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he have cold feet? [ 10 Answers ]

Last week my I was having a hard time with our wedding plans and finances, this was putting a strain on our relationship, my fiancé was being very supportive all week but I was to worked up to notice. Saturday I went to buy my wedding dress and when I came home my fiancé and all of his clothes were...

Cold feet about marriage [ 3 Answers ]

I am engaged to be married to a man I've known for 4 years and lived with for 1 year. Our wedding is in 2 months and I love and care about him very much. We have no serious problems in our relationship and in the time that I have known him I have felt the most stable and happy. The problem is,...

New mains shower, reasonably new Combi-boiler, but hot-cold-hot-cold-hot-cold shower! [ 4 Answers ]

I've recently had a new bathroom put in, with a mains shower (used to be electric). But now my shower keeps running hot-cold-hot-cold every minute or so. My bath tap and sink tap in the bathroom are running fine, it's just the shower. I was told this shouldn't happen as I have a combi-boiler but...

Cold Feet [ 13 Answers ]

My feet are cold. I am wearing socks and shoes but they are just so cold. And I am so bored... Any creative tips on how to warm up my feet?:D

Long Distance Cold Feet [ 18 Answers ]

I've been in a mature long distance relationship with a 30 year old woman for almost 2 years and it recently ended. We were always open and honest with communication and made the point of trying to see each other for at least a couple weekends every month. We also talked on the phone everyday. ...

View more questions Search