Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coppertop25 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 01:31 PM
    How do I tell him I don't want to get hurt
    I do want to be with this man but to be working with him it will be hard to break it off. I am so confused. What do I say to him. I have wrote something's down to keep in mind on what to say. And another thing, he has been asking to bring my child to his kids games. His wife will be there,but he says to not be noticed. I can't bare to see her. I have not gone to one yet. If I do break it off, do you think I can still be friends with him since I work around him all day long.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Oct 26, 2008, 01:43 PM

So let me see if I understand this correctly. You are having an affair with a married man that you work with? Or is he separated or divorced.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 01:58 PM

In her other post she stated he was married and something about him moving back with her but he might move in with her if she gets her own place, something like that.

Leave this guy alone he's nothing worth having around. Move on with your life because you don't need him. If you stay you will only get hurt.

In your other post you asked about breaking it off with him and I think that is the best thing for you to do. You made a mistake now learn from it.
    coppertop25 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMewiththat View Post
    so let me see if I understand this correctly. You are having an affair with a married man that you work with? or is he separated or divorced.
    The man is married, but he has left her before. The only reason he says he is with her is cause she moved states and needs to be with the kids.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Oct 26, 2008, 02:44 PM

Your on here asking advice. Honestly. You are correct to pay attention to your first mind. Leave him alone. Let him finish his commitment if that is what he intends to do. How do you know that he is telling you the truth? Really, did you hear the story from her or him? Think outside the box. Be careful
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 28, 2008, 09:37 AM

Ask Me Help Desk - Search Results

You asked for this drama, and confusion, that's what you got! It comes with the territory, when you let love for a married man, get you carried away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurt him like he hurt me? [ 13 Answers ]

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS AND HELP ME!! OK I have this friend that I've dated a fue times but we can't seem to stay together... I really care for him a lot but he has a bad abbet of cheating! I stopd talking to hm 4 about a month and tryd to get over him (that didn't work) but as...

I think my dog may be hurt [ 12 Answers ]

When my dog runs sometimes he picks up his back left leg and carries it and hops on the other three. He doesn't seem to be in any pain and he doesn't have any trouble walking on it. He only does it when he runs. Could he have been injured and I didn't notice or is there any possibility that it...

Hurt bad. [ 3 Answers ]

So, basically I like this girl, a lot, she was dating this total douchebag for a while. They broke up maybe around early dec. I asked her out around new years, she said I don't feel like dating anyone right now, maybe later. At first I felt good doing something that required confidence. ...

I want to hurt him [ 5 Answers ]

You know the story, my husband left me for a woman half my age after he used the... out of me during the 8.5 years of our marriage. I'm mad as a hornet and filled with rage. But, I want to be whole again.. it has been less than three months since the liar left. Anyone else feel my pain and can help...

I'm Hurt, What can I do. [ 1 Answers ]

So my husband and I went to Vegas for the weekend. On our way back last night we had the longest conversation about our ex's(6hr drive). I knew he was a player but until I got married I realized how BIG of a Player he used to be. He says he never cheated on me and he changed once we started...

View more questions Search