Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Northern Mike Posts: 44, Reputation: 4

Oct 26, 2008, 12:07 PM
    Daytime Running Lamps Module
    Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to locate a daytime running lamp module on a 1992 Mercury Topaz and what it looks like. It has a 3.0 litre V-6.
    Thanking you all in advance,
    Mike
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 09:15 AM

That is likely only on the Canadian model.
    Look for it on the passenger side of the radiator core support, near the radiator.
    And it is only slightly larger than a relay.
    I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's daytime t.v. Show [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I have been trying to remember the name of t.v show I used to watch when I had a day off school in the 90's, There were two main characters who were large furry puppets and I think they used to work or live in a fruit and veg shop?! The other thing I remember was that...

Early 90's teen daytime show [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to figuere out what show took place at school(not saved by the bell), three guys would"sincronize thier watches" before they would rig something or fix something. Usually things like tap into the intercom system or something mischievous. One episode another character who was big and stupid,...

Heater fine daytime, stops at night! [ 48 Answers ]

Heater is gas forced air and works fine in higher temperature daytime if in 60's, 70's. But if colder it won't turn on unless thermostat is manually moved back down then up so mercury trips again. Even had a hvac friend come out, test all of it, he replaced something but still same problem even...

Exterior coach light won't go off in daytime [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a new Hampton Bay exterior coach light(Model# 240 339) It is staying on in the daylight, what can I do ?

Daytime activities for autistic preschooler [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have any good activities for an autistic 3 year old? Ever since school ended he just wants to walk around and do nothing all day and he's driving me crazy! Also, I need to update his toys. Any ideas for good developmental toys would be great! Thanks! :)

View more questions Search