Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cargo3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 11:04 AM
    80s american kids movie: saving their fathers in Vietnam war
    Hello,

I've been looking for the title of this 80s (maybe mid-80s) movie where a bunch of children (about 6) find out that their soldier fathers are kept prisoners during (I think) the Vietnam war. These kids arrange a plane to fly to Vietnam to go save their fathers. A whole bunch of adventures happen and they end up saving their fathers.

I thought the title was something like "Mission Accomplished"...

Please help!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 26, 2008, 12:26 PM

The Rescue (1988) ?
    cargo3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 12:31 PM
    YESssssssssssssssssss!! OMG thanks so much! I was beginning to think that only my sister and I had seen it!?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 26, 2008, 01:22 PM

You're very welcome.
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 05:15 PM
    It could also have been russkies I think

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s movie title kids movie about leprechaun [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was little about a little girl and her brother and their dog and they are looking for their dog because it ran into the woods and they find a leprechaun but that is about all that I remember and I have no idea how to find this movie. My friends tell me that it must have...

Movie, animated about saving whales [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie when I was young about saving the orca whales in the late 80's. There was a nice song it in that went "Mothersea, mother of us all mother sea, we can be us all... spirit of the ocean regarding ever round us the history and the magic for the air across the sky...

80"s kids movie with a dinasour and kids [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little. It was a about kids that I believe found a dinasour that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts! Help!

My kids don't want to go to Fathers house. [ 6 Answers ]

Their father doesn't spend anytime with my kids besided eating dinner sometimes. They mostly have to go next door to their Grandmothers house if they want to eat. He just want's them so I don't have them... which would equal more child support I guess. But, I hate for them to be so unhappy. ...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search