Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murski22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2006, 03:28 PM
    Hair Growth
    Hello! I have been wanting my hair to grow long FOREVER! Cutting it and using special conditioner is not working. I have heard from some friends that taking Pre Natal Vitamins makes it grow longer. I am 21 and not looking to have a baby so is this going to mess with anything it is not supposed too? Thanks! :)
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 6, 2006, 10:59 PM
    It isn't the prenatal vitimans that cause the hair groth, it's the hormones from pregnancy, the REASON the prenats are being taken in the first place.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 7, 2006, 10:51 PM
    Unfortunately, vitamins or other products will not make your hair grow faster. However, massaging the scalp helps keep your hair healthy and can also promote hair growth. When you massage the scalp, it stimulates the blood flow to your scalp, which helps nutrients get to your hair follicles more quickly. While washing your hair, massage the scalp with your fingertips, starting at the back of the neck and moving around the hairline.Taking pre natal vitamins won't make your hair grow faster. Prenatal vitamins are designed to meet your increased nutritional needs before, during, and after pregnancy. But some vitamins contain antioxidant blends and vitamin B derivatives that help increase hair strength.
    LOVE PEOPLE Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 04:45 AM
    You should not take much depuration and you shave once and you will see the positive result wish u luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair growth [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I wanted to know if there is a remidy which would help me increase the hair growth. Thank you Muaz

Beard growth [ 2 Answers ]

I would just like to ask how to INCREASE the beard growth on my face , I still don't have the side lines needed to keep a GOATEE . Are there any oils or mixtures that can hasten the growth , and does SHAVING regularly also helps ? Kindly advise me on this

Growth iz what I need = help [ 8 Answers ]

What can I do 2 luk older than my age. I want to look older than my age, Please help me out der iz a reason... Please can you giv da answer rather than asking me why you want 2 do that, or anything else, please tell me how can I grow fast, really really fast Please Thanks

Growth Tabs [ 1 Answers ]

HI, my boyfriend just ordered Heightmax from online that claims to grow some inches. My boyfriend is 23 yrs old and I have some doubts about these pills. I believe its not going to work at all, but maybe Im just wrong. Please someone that knows, or that can read about this nutritional pill, can...

View more questions Search