Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ismail hassan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 10:18 PM
    Woman covering body except hand and face
    Please tell me the way how to cover woman's body in Islam. Because there are many thoughts among us.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 10:24 PM

Do you mean how, or why? Who is the "us" that you mention?

The burqa is a covering for modesty when a woman is out in public.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 09:03 AM

Assalaam alaikum,

Please read this post -
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/islam/...ml#post1071090

Wa alaikum salaam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AHA peel for the body/face [ 7 Answers ]

Can I have AHA peel for the body? Can it performed at the doctor's office , how much would it cost, and if I can buy, if it does exist, how much? What concentration do I have to get? Is chemical peel and vitalize peel are AHA peel? Which one is better Retin A peel or AHA peel? Can renova cream...

My face is brown and my body is yellow [ 20 Answers ]

I'm an African American Black person with a bright complexion. After years of teen & adult acne (and sun damage), I was finally cured with Accutane. Well, I'm left with hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and keloids. No more acne, but I still have to deal with these three things. My entire body...

HQ make my face color dismatch my body [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,, I got an asian skin,, quite yellowish, My friend give me a lightening cream 2 fade my acne spot, But I use it regularly all over my face for about 2 month, I'm sure it contains hydorquinone, Because my skin get fairer.. n it become different than my current skin tone, It goes white,...

Movie-woman drives man off cliff and needs reconstruction of face [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this movie where this woman who is having an affair kills her husband with the boyfriend and when the boyfriend wants to go to the police the woman decides that she would kill him by driving over a cliff but she gets out before it goes over. He survives but has no recollection of his...

View more questions Search