Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2008, 02:04 PM
    What was she thinking?
    Have you heard the story that McCain volunteer made up about being attacked by a black Obama supporter? If not here it is:
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...xhg9QD9411DE01
    Can you believe someone would stoop this low? At first I really thought the Republican party was behind it but later realize this girl made it up herself, but then again who knows. She tried to cause hysteria and I am glad that she is being charged for filing false claims. How sick!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 03:01 AM
    She was treated appropriately ;charged with a misdemeanor crime for falsely reporting a crime. It is actually amazing and unusual how quickly this case was determined to be a falsification. It tooks months of false charges and ruined reputations to clear the Duke Lacrosse players ;and years to clear up the name of former Dutchess County Assistant District Attorney Steven Pagones in the Tawana Brawley case .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been thinking about my ex lately [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend of a year and a half dumped me out of nowhere 2 months ago. Directly after I experienced the most intense grief I had ever experienced in my life for about two weeks. It was worse than when I had a family member die, I mean this girl was my future, we had plans to move in together and...

I've been thinking about this. [ 4 Answers ]

I really really want to know the name of this movie. But I just can't seem to put my finger on it. Its really been bugging me. The movie is a kids animated movie like cartoon. It is about these animals who live in the woods, they getting taught by this old badger who shows them the ways of the...

What is he thinking [ 2 Answers ]

I am married, but deeply in love with another man. I am 42 years old and I have known him for 30 years. He, my husband, and myself all went to high school together. I have always been attracted to him and we dated for several months when we were 20 years old. We were very attracted to one...

Why am I thinking of her... [ 14 Answers ]

I recently (last few days) have been thinking a lot about a girl (woman now) I use to work with. We never dated and I have no idea if she liked me or was even interested. I highly doubt she was. I did ask her out to dinner, she accepted, but later declined for no reason. I found out weeks later...

View more questions Search