Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eboyer3535 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Loss of electrical power in a room
    I have lost electrical power in one of my bedrooms and wondered if it could be tied into a malfunctioning circuit breaker?
    hedlok Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Yup!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical sub panel in an adjoining room [ 10 Answers ]

I am planning on installing a sub panel in an adjoining room for a wood shop. I am planning on feeding the sub panel with a 100A breaker from my main panel. A friend told me that because the sub panel is in another room "out of sight" of the main panel it is required that another 100A "main"breaker...

Electrical load for 7 room, 2200 sq.ft apt including 50 amps for air conditioning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am negotiating a lease with landlord. Ineed to know approximately how big a electrical services to ask for.8 rooms, 3 bathrooms 2200sq.ft. Requirements include 1 washer dryer,1dishwasher, 1 microwave,1 large refrigerator,1 toaster oven,I coffee maker, 7 ac window units about 50 amps ...

One room dimmer installation / dimmer works but no power in room [ 4 Answers ]

I have installed a remot ctrl dimmer in one room & now all 2 of my power outlets seems not to work. The installation was one pole & I shut off the power to the upstairs area of my house by using the cirucit breaker. Once aligning all the wires & positioning the dimmer to replace the on & off switch...

Extending electrical outlet to other room? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello experts, first of all, thanks in advance for taking the time to help me with my problem. Ok, so here's the deal. I rent an older apartement (built in 70's?) I am currently trying to build a home-based computer animation business. I have 7 years of experience doing computer animation,...

Laundry room power requirements [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Duet washer/dryer set in my laundry room. There is a dedicated, 20A circuit for the room which serves two receptacles and two overhead 50W low voltage lights. Both the washer and dryer are plugged into one of the receptacles and there is nothing else plugged into the other...

View more questions Search