Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmueller8 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 07:36 PM
    Coil valves
    Anytime my friend! I'm in the medical field and it's almost impossible to treat symptomatically. You've got to get in there and see for yourself what's going on!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Gas Dryer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I need help. My 2002 Whirlpool Gas Dryer just stop heating. I have cleaned the lint filter and also checked the venting, everything seems to be cleaned out. ( Lint Free) if anyone has had this trouble and has some information, that would be very nice. Thank you

Whirlpool Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool stackable dryer model # LEW0050PQ3. It runs but doesn't heat up. Only cool air comes out. Its only 8 months old! I was told there is a reset button somewhere on the back but I cannot seem to locate it. Is this true?

Whirlpool Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

My dryer started smelling like it was burning and would not dry the clothes. I installed a new heating element and the thermal fuses. I turned it on and still it would not get the clothes hot, then Poof, sparks shot out and it kicked the breaker. I turned the breaker back on and it shot sparks out...

Whirlpool dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool dryer and it want start... I turned my timer on and press the start button and want do anything.. but you can hear a noise at the timer button and when youn go to press the start button the noise stops... I am wondering if its the timer button or the start button?

View more questions Search