Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacesimpson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Housebreaking my shih tzu
    Hello I just got a shih tzu and I'm having a really hard time getting her to use the bathroom outside. We will take her outside and she will not go but when we come back in she will urinate on my carpets or make a bowel movement.its really becoming a problem I don't know what to do please help:(
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 04:29 PM

I just answered a post from a woman with the same problem. If you would like to take a look at it, follow this link:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/p...zu-273434.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Re-Housebreaking unneutered Shih Tzu [ 4 Answers ]

I have a almost 3 year old male Shih Tzu. He trained easily but would hike now and then. I did my best to keep it cleaned up. He will hike on the corner of the beds upstairs if allowed up there but otherwise did not hike in the house. He studded last week and started using my downstairs as his...

Struggling with housebreaking [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, New member I need to know what is the right way to house break my seven week old miniature dachshund I have read book after book some say let him in and out of the crate some say make him stay in there all day except to eat and potty but he has already using it in his crate I Don't KNOW WHAT...

Yet another housebreaking dilema. [ 8 Answers ]

Let me start by saying I have read the sticky posts and several other posts on this issue, but I haven't seen anyone address our problem. This is a long post in order to answer many of the follow up questions or pointers that I am sure would be raised. I have a 10 year old pug mix (Gracie) that...

Housebreaking [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to litter train a Cockapoo puppy?

View more questions Search