Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grpayne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 07:11 AM
    I want to no the name of this film
    Just Wondering If Any 1 Could Help Me On Finding The Name Of This Film Well Its About a Boy Who Goes To a Library I Think The Book Are Magical But Some Of The Books He Opens Things Come Out And I Remember This Bit Where There Is a Painting Of a Dragon On Top Of The Siling Melts Down Onto Him And Sweeps Him Away Through The Library And That About All I No I Thought It Was Called The Book Master Or Sumink Like That So If Any 1 Knows Then Please Lev a Message Thanks :D
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2008, 08:39 AM

The page master?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2008, 08:41 AM

The Pagemaster (1994) - Plot summary
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 05:33 PM
    It sounds like the page-master
    insomniaticmeat Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2008, 05:43 PM

If its mcauley culkin and its half animated it's the page master.. man I haven't seen that movie in years and I loved it:O

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this film! [ 1 Answers ]

I seen the film in about 1989 I can just remember certain parts it was a british film I remember some teenagers stealing some big silver getto blasters out of a school and running across an empty playground think it was two boys . There was a group of older children in it who were punks and...

Do you know the name of this film ? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remeber anythin only a group of boys run away into a forrest i think then they all camp and set a fire. then they run and jump into a lil pool and they all get out and have leeeches no them and oen has one on his **** PLEASE let me know if yah know

Film title of 80 s film [ 4 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! I watched a film some time in the late eighties think it was a foreign arty film where a girl meets a man on a train and they start up a weird relationship and moves inwith him , he was foreign and think she may have been as well but spoke english, think her name was...

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

View more questions Search