Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2008, 04:47 AM
    Ach Tung! Homeland Security!!
    Hello:

I sure hope Obama changes the name Homeland Security into something that doesn't sound so much like the "Fatherland".

That's just me... You?

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 05:06 AM

Obamaland security,
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Hello Padre:

I like it.

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2008, 05:48 AM

I'll agree with you on that .I never liked the name of the agency, nor the need to consolidate into a larger central bureaucracy covering both natural emergencies and defense security responsibilties .
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 25, 2008, 06:49 AM
    How about our Ministry Of Justice, always makes me think of Mad Max ;)
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2008, 07:17 AM

How about the Pre-Crime Department?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Supplemental security income and social security disability income? [ 2 Answers ]

If you are approved for supplemental security income and social security disability will you get full benefits from both or will it get cut in half and if your children receive ssi will their benefit be effected?

Geographical homeland for hippopotamus [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I was told that placing a mountainous background on a drawing of a Hippo was incorrect, as nowhere do hippos live in this kind of environment. Is this corredct

Dept. Of homeland security? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, This is a long story so I will make it short and hope to get answers... I am a citezen and I married an illegal alien that was arrested by immigration... now we were dating for a long time before it happened and we married because we wanted... anyway I posted bond for him and we started...

The homeland fight. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a U.S. service member of lower ranking, and it's hard for me to find an affordable lawyer. I'm currently deployed overseas and I'm trying to file for a divorce, before I lose my career due to the fighting at home. I have one son, and a step-child(priceless joy). I'm already handling...

Homeland security info [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to search the status of foreigners in usa,by name and get even visa number ,arrivel,background,in any website out there,such dmv,us visit,ins?

View more questions Search