Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunkers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Noritake China Scala Pattern, Price?
    I have a 8 piece set of Noritake China in the Scala 2761 Pattern. I am was wondering about how much it was worth. I don't think it is made anymore. I know price can vary from condition but even if I can get a range that would be great.
    bunkers
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 04:49 PM
    here is a site that gives replacement values if it helps

NORITAKE SCALA at Replacements, Ltd
    bunkers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 04:53 PM

That is great! Very helpful thanks a million
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 04:54 PM
    You are very welcome!! I hoped it would help, but I wasn't sure it was what you were looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of Noritake China [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchase 54 pieces of Noritake China. The pattern was sold between 1970 and 1980. It is in like new condition. I paid $200.00 for all. I received eight 5 piece place settings, 4 additional plates, 4 additional cups, 2 bowls, 1 small oval platter, 1 vegetable bowl, 1 creamer, and 1...

Noritake China [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the value of a Noritake Bancroft 5481 service for six. This was purchased in Okinawa, Japan in 1974.

Noritake Pattern N837 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Noritake teaset, pattern N837, that I am having difficulty in finding information on. In addition, I need to locate a replacement teacup for the set. The pattern is lavender in color and gold encrusted. It has some type of bird with a flower that is white. I would appreciate any...

Noritake china. [ 1 Answers ]

I have some of a set of noritake china that I had from a previous marriage. I am trying to find out how to find the value. I also have a set of china from a german company I believe I don't have the name here in front of me... but I would like to know the value of that as well...

Information about Noritake China - Meredith Pattern [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a eight piece dinner setting that was handed down to me I am wondering what the value may be on this - most pieces are still in boxed wrapping and the set has never been used, but some pieces that are unwrapped have some slight markings. Noritake China - pattern number #5918 -...

View more questions Search