Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1925divine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Looking for movie about a museum worker stealing an indian necklace, faking his death
    I fell asleep during a movie and would like to finish it. It is about a man ( with a false id that kills a co worker, steals a necklace from the museum he works at, fakes his death?) his wife and little girl find out he wasn't who he said he was after he dies. Possibly from the 80's or 90's.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2008, 04:12 PM

Could be Deceived from 1991 with Goldie Hawn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need the title of an old indian movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about a north american indian family who have twin boys, 1 boy is abducted and raised by another indian tribe. The boys grow up and are reunited during battle when the 2 boys face each other in battle. Only the narrator speaks english I can't remember for sure but it might have...

Setting up care worker or support worker agency [ 5 Answers ]

I will like to know the requirements for setting up care worker or support worker agency. Thanks

Low budget Indian bones movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a low budget movie a few years back that has these indian bones chasing this boy through the woods. Another part of the movie I remember is that while the boy is sleding I think his dad gets shot off the back. Also a cop gets busted in the head by a hammer. Any ideas?

Faking death for witness protection [ 14 Answers ]

I had a friend that got into a lot of trouble and went on the run. Apparently while on the run he got involved with a pretty nasty biker gang. During that time he called his sister and told her he would not be around for quite a while and not to worry. One year later authorities contacted her and...

View more questions Search