Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanie42276 Posts: 56, Reputation: 0

Oct 24, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Stressing out
    Is there anyway to make yourself stop stressing out? My mind will not stop thinking about the same things I have already thought of. And I know I can control what others do, so why do I keep trying to fix it in my mind. Sound really stupid right? Like at night I'm trying to sleep and my mind starts running.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2008, 12:56 PM

Have you tried talking with a councilor about the constant wandering thoughts?

This is something I would do.

How can you stop this behavior on your own?

Have you tried? And what was the result?

When did this start?Was there a trigger to the onset of this thinking?

These are questions a professional will ask,only you can answer them to any degree,but to look at a solution instead of the problem is the most desirable.

Psychiatry and psychology help people to see the problem, come up with a plan to come to terms with it, and move forward with the solution,willingness to deal with the problem is paramount.

I believe in asking for help, I hope you will seek it for yourself.

KBC
    Blogg Posts: 61, Reputation: 4

Nov 8, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Do your most like hobby..
    If still can't affect you,
    Write down on a paper, a long story about your sweetest memories (or any situation that made you feel better n able to smile :D)
    And this is my last one...
    Relax your body, you can sit or lie down.
    Close your eyes. Concentrate yourself ONLY to your breath, how do you inhale or exhale, feel the air (better find any calm n quiet place to start this)...
    Still, other member beside me and KBC will help you with pleasure
    Good luck!
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 9, 2008, 01:03 AM

I think you should think about what IS making you stressed and just calm down, take some deep breaths and like Blogg said just think about a happy memory that would make you smile and just let your body calm down. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not getting pregnant after the depo and stressing [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 21yrs. I got married in July of last year;) and stopped taking the depo in June and my husband and I have been trying since. I was on the depo for about 2years and didn't have my period(I loved that part!) It took 6months for me to get my period and now its been 5months of semi-regular...

Somewhat stressing. [ 20 Answers ]

Would a convicted felon prevent a surgical technologist graduate from taking the exam to become certified? My conviction is accessory to felony theft and this happened in 1998. I would also like to know if there is anyone out there that may know of some facilities that would work with convicted...

Should I be stressing? [ 8 Answers ]

:lol: I had sex last week... are long story short I pulld out rite be4 I nutted and we triping!! The nut came out rite away when I pulled out... should I be tripping?? Help Oh and her period sapposed to start yesterday

Still stressing about mayme being pregnant. [ 22 Answers ]

My mom says it's nothing and I can't be pregnant because it's basically impossible to get pregnant without having sex, but if my ex boyfriend did what I think he did before he fingered me by accident than it's a possibility and yes I have re-read over a lot of colums to come the statement that it's...

Dog eating cat's food and stressing the cat [ 14 Answers ]

I have a dog that seems to like to be the only child. She doesn't like other animals and eats their food possibly in displeasure This is causing the kitten that is now about a year old to not want to eat out of any of the bowls that the dog takes outside or to the garage to steal the food out...

View more questions Search