Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puchicas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Service manual for a Montgomery Wards Sewing Machine
    I need a service manual with parts breakdown for a Montgomery Wards Sewing Machine Model UHT J 1429.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2008, 09:01 PM

Hi, puchicas!

I'm sorry that no one has come along to address your question yet.

Below, is a quote from something that I found on the following site.

Old Montgomery Ward Machine - Sewing Forum - GardenWeb

bbrown65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 03:26 PM
    I can't get the decorative stitches to work on my machine. I can only get a straight stitch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Montgomery Ward sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Montgomery Ward sewing machine head and I'm trying to learn more about it... the year, the value, etc. The label on the machine says "Precision built for Montgomery Ward Made in Japan." Model # UR 185 B Serial # 55X Volts 110-120 Cycles 25-60 Thanks for any information you can...

Montgomery wards sewing machines [ 4 Answers ]

I have a montgomery wards sewing machine electric in a wooden case. The top opens in 2 pieces one to either side & the machine pulls up. It also has 2 small doors on the front. I think this is the model number m 84 ns-4498a. I'm wondering how old it is and how much it may be worth. The machine...

Vintage Montgomery Ward sewing machine [ 4 Answers ]

I have a vintage Montgomery Ward, Model E, sewing machine that belonged to my grandmother. I was wondering if anyone can help me find a date, or any other information on it. I do not have any paperwork or accessories to it. Here is a link to some pictures: Picasa Web Albums - Vicky - Vintage...

Montgomery Ward Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have Montgomery Ward Sewing Machine and need a manual. It was recently given to me by a friend who had had the machine for years without using it and didn't know where the manual might be. It was made in Japan and I cannot find a model # or anything on it except the name, address and phone...

View more questions Search