Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittysarah87 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Books similar to Maria V. Snyder's 'Study Trilogy'
    I read a trilogy of books by Maria V. Snyder. I really enjoyed them and I am interested in similar books. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Books to study for Customs Broker Exam [ 11 Answers ]

Where can I get books to study at home to become a Customs Broker? I just want to study and prepare for the April test with out paying a fortune for a online 'course'. Can anyone direct me?? Thanks in advance!

Anyone remember the spanish/italian soap opera, "Maria, Maria" ? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching it as a child. For those of you who doesn't know what I'm referring to, it's about this girl named Maria. I think she was a shoe shiner or something and she falls in love with this really rich guy and he kind of falls in love with her too, and wants to marry her, but of course,...

Trilogy of humor [ 1 Answers ]

The way you say it It's not what you say, but the way you say it. On a blind date, the boy said to the girl: "Time stands still when I look into your eyes." The girl was very flattered. What the boy had really meant was, "You have a face that would stop a clock."

Inkheart trilogy [ 1 Answers ]

There is book called inkheart and the sequal to it is called inkspell and it is supposed to be a trilogy so there's supposed to be three. Does any body know when the third book is supposed to come out? The authour is cornelia funke

Best books to study for MCSE cert exam 70-270 [ 2 Answers ]

Let me just help to know which is the best book that will cover all the topics that are covered in MCSE cert exam 70-270.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.