Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lenrely Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Oct 23, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Woman's husband slowly becomes horned monster
    In the 80's I saw part of a movie where a community (of colonists?) is affected by their environment which turns all the men into violent neanderthals with horns. Only one couple is left as they keep the others at bay by giving them wine. Then the woman's husband starts to change, growing more irritable and horns begin poking out of his head. All the horned men have black curly hair. Any ideas?

Len
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Oct 24, 2008, 11:51 PM
    The only thing I can think of is an episode of Buck Rogers t.v. series that this happens in. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a woman's interpretation [ 50 Answers ]

I've been dating someone for 8 months and I love her a lot. Since she quit her job, she has been on "vacation" and having fun. She has been hanging out with a new girl friend she met about 3 weeks ago. They go everywhere together. They go shopping, get tattoos, and go lay out at the beach. ...

A woman's prayer [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Lord, I pray for wisdom to understand my man, love to forgive him, and patience for his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for strength, I'll beat him to death. Amen.

Woman's Love [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am wondering if a woman can fall out of love so quickly. History: both in our late 30, she never married, I have been divorced. Met her while separated, long distance relationship, we are 2 hours away from one another. In Nov we started dating, fell in love, decided we will marry, she will...

A Woman's Poem [ 5 Answers ]

He didn't like the casserole And he didn't like my cake. He said my biscuits were too hard... Not like his mother used to make. I didn't perk the coffee right He didn't like the stew, I didn't mend his socks The way his mother used to do. I pondered for an answer I was looking for a clue.

View more questions Search