Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2009, 10:56 AM

Stress can effect your flow but even if he did not come when you had sex there is still a chance of pregnancy. How do you know he has never had precum? You can't exactly see it when it is inside you.

Wait until your next period would be due and if it does not come take a pregnancy test using first morning urine.

Always use protection.
    heyitscharley Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 03:16 PM
    Well, he has never had it before. Why would he have it now?
    And yeah I know I can't see what's going on while he is inside of me but we only did anything for like 3mins and he kept taking it out just to be sure..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 03:46 PM
    How do you know he never "had it before" Preejaculate is present whenever a man is aroused. It is the male form of lubrication and does contain sperm.
    21maleDevilDog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 01:48 AM
    That's the sad thing. Birth control pills give a false sense of security, 98.7% effective, well, that's not 100%.

I have a friend who has endomitriosis, one ovary, polysystic ovarian disease and many other health problems. She was told she'd never have children but her and her boyfriend tried anyway, they had two, the doctor said they were lucky.

Well, her boyfriend (soon to be hubby) was due to go in for a vasectomy, they decided two was enough, but until the procedure, she went on the pill and they used condoms. Guess what, she's now pregnant with her third, due in January.

In other words, if you're relying on birth control, you're putting your faith in something that isn't always effective, it's still very possible to get pregnant.

Abstinence is the only thing that works 100%, I doubt that they'll ever come up with a fool proof pill or other form of contraceptive, and even if they do, there's still human error.

Bottom line, don't want a baby, don't have sex. Also, STD's are always a possibility, even when you use a condom, condoms aren't anywhere near 100% effective and the chance of human error is even higher. Most people don't use condoms correctly, even if they did there's still a chance of failure.
    Wow I had no idea that would be possible. I'm 21 and my ex said the doctors told her her overies were kinda small and I have been in many fites and hit in the balls so I rarely used a condom for 5 years. Thank you for the advice my eyes are very wide lol. I like all you have to say, you'r very interesting to read.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 07:14 AM

21Male. I'd love to read your post, sadly the red is way too hard on the eyes.

Most people will just pass your posts by. Reading shouldn't hurt. ;)

Please post in black.

Thank you.
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 12, 2009, 05:03 AM

This thread is a great idea. Many people don't know about sexual issues.

I think some things are different for different people.

My husband and I have unprotected sex (I cannot take any form of pill/implent etc etc) and we don't like condoms. We use the pull out method (he is exceptionally skilled ;) ) and we have never been pregnant. Not ever, not once.

I always thought it was very easy to become pregnant, but I guess that is not alwas the case.

I myself would love a child, but we are waiting a little bit longer for various reasons.

Has anyone else experienced the same thing? I.e unprotected sex with the pull out method for years, and no pregnancy?

And if that is too general a question - has anyone gotten pregnant while using the pull-out method? (on here, I mean).
    Panthers13 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 09:08 PM

What are some of the main symptons for being pregnant?
    Pets Expert

Aug 28, 2009, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthers13 View Post
    What are some of the main symptons for being pregnant?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ing-26487.html
    give2me1lemons Posts: 203, Reputation: 12

Sep 17, 2009, 12:55 AM
    I've seen this brought up a lot on these forums, so I had to ask. What happens if two people, both underage, have sex and someone actually decides to prosecute?

I know about statutory rape (consentual sex between a minor and someone of legal age), but I have never heard of two people (say both 15 or both 16) being punished for having sex.

Also, isn't there a grace period or leeway of sorts where someone of legal age can have sex with someone underage--as long as there is only like a year or two difference between the two people?

Am I wrong?

P.S. I'm 18, so this does not apply to me anymore. I'm also not saying I condone or condemn underage sex.

Thanks.
    SlightlyBroken Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2009, 12:44 PM

I lost my birth control packet so I haven't been on it for a couple of weeks. I ended up having sex with a close guy friend, actually I made him wear a condom when I gave him head and then a new one when we had sex because I wanted to make sure we were safe. It got kind of awkward so in the middle we kind of just stopped and I put my clothes back on. So there was no ejaculation. This was on Wednesday (yes I realize it was only two days ago) but the thing is I should have started my period already. Instead I had this weird brownish red colored discharge. I had some cramps and my body acted like I was going to get my period but I haven't.
    Is it possible that the pre ejaculation fluids could have gotten me pregnant even using a condom?
    Also if I don't get my period soon when should I test?
    If I am pregnant could my antidepressants or my ritilan hurt the baby? Should I stop taking these?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 12:48 PM
    Yes, there is a possibility you could be pregnant, you are having sex, the only fool-proof way to not get pregnant is abstinance.
    It's not terribly likely that you are pregnant but I would give it a few more days and then try a pregnancy test if you haven't started.
    The brownish discharge is probably the beginning of your period, so only time will tell. Your body could also be off schedule since you haven't taken your birth control in a couple of weeks.

Sep 25, 2009, 01:23 PM

Only a few days? It will pick up by then?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Try a week, if you feel a few days are too soon.

Depending on your schedule some pregnancy tests can tell you as early as your missed period.
    Pets Expert

Sep 25, 2009, 01:59 PM

Unlikely that you are but like Justy said, any time you have sex there's a chance of pregnancy.

If you only had sex 2 days ago then it's way too early to test. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're probably just having an off month, but that's just a guess.

As for your medication, I don't know about Ritalin but the anti-depressants, it depends on what kind you're using. If you are pregnant then it's best to see your doctor right away because of these medications, so you can determine the best way to proceed.

Good luck.

Sep 25, 2009, 04:58 PM

Thank you! I will post what happens :)

Sep 25, 2009, 04:58 PM
    Oh and the antidepressant is zoloft

Sep 29, 2009, 03:52 PM

I got my period.
    Thank you for the answers :-)
    worrywort77 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 10:08 PM

Hey most of u girls out there if u are sexuly active I need help can you go to my profile and anweser the only queston on thr thanks
    Pets Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 10:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by worrywort77 View Post
    hey most of u girls out there if u are sexuly active i need help can you go to my profile and anweser the only queston on thr thnx
    If it's a question about sex then be forewarned, you must be 18 or over to post in the sexuality forum, and we will not give sexual advice to anyone under 18.

Considering your use of chat speak (which is against the rules of this site) I'm going to guess that you're under 18.
    help__009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 12:09 AM
    Three years ago I uneducatedly used something for masturbation that I shouldn't have and it cut me pretty bad.. and not "reg" masturbation but the OTHER area.. I'm kind of worried now about infection/cuts should I go to the doctor, what would I say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Two questions. [ 6 Answers ]

When a girl has sex with a guy unprotected and he finishes inside her.. how long does it take for the to come out of her? This next question is extremely personal and has to do with STD's but I don't know where else to ask it so I'll ask it under this topic.. I had sex with my boyfriend like...

Car questions [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I have some questions about cars. Is it better to buy a used newer car with more miles or a used older car with less miles? Also if I buy a car from a individual, not a car company, do I still pay a tax on the car? In addition to that, once I buy the car, how I get a license plate...

Tax questions for the EIC [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my sister is married and has 3 kids, 2 of the oldest were born normal but the 3rd was born with profound mental retardation and is now 13 years old and lives at home with his parents, she use to claim the oldest kids on here taxs for the EIC but has never claimed the 13 year old before until...

Three questions... [ 6 Answers ]

I've read through just about every question posted trying to find information on Daschund pregnancies. What I've found is not any help at all! The reason being is that we have only had our dog for just about a month now. We got her through some people who had picked up the abandoned dogs... the...

View more questions Search