Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 09:54 PM

My boyfriend loves it, I love the smell, but just seems strong... LOL. Just wondered if it self-conscienciousness that makes other women feel that way too.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 13, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Okay here my question: Female to Female

Is it self conscienciousness that causes women to feel like their vaginal odor is extremely strong? Not bad smelling but strong smelling. Do other women feel this way?
    You're not alone Justy, I feel the same way, but hubby doesn't, he thinks it smells great. TMI? ;)
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 13, 2008, 09:56 PM

Probably, I mean if your armpits smelled strong you would be self conscious right? I think it is just whether you like to smell good or not! I personally don't like it when I smell strong but he does. Pheromones... lol!
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 09:56 PM

Just checking... Glad to know I am not solo.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 13, 2008, 09:57 PM

Heck no Alty, this thread is TMI! Ha ha
    I missed you girl! What's been happening?
    Pets Expert

Dec 13, 2008, 09:59 PM

Christmas has been happening, and it's driving me nuts. ;)

I'll catch up with you on the Island thread, or the rant thread, don't want to hiijack this one. ;)
    Pets Expert

Dec 13, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Just checking... Glad to know I am not solo.
    Nope, you're not alone. It's our natural odor, there's no getting rid of it completely and the men seem to like it. Myself, I can do without it sometimes, but I guess it is what it is. ;)
    bubbletea123 Posts: 21, Reputation: 6

Dec 28, 2008, 07:05 PM

I was just wondering (I'm not sure if this belongs here) for those people who have those shower heads that you cannot like... move around, like it's mounted on the wall, how do you wash your genital area well? I always had the ones with the cords, but for those who don't.

Dec 28, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Oh and also, you know when you put one of those pucks in your toilet bowl and the water turns blue? Well I had one of those and I was wondering if when you're urinating (or doing the other thing) and the toilet water sort of splashes onto your area, is it harmful in any way?

Dec 28, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Is it possible for someone to be so ticklish that they cannot participate in any sexual activity because the touch would make them crack up?
    DorothyC Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 11:28 AM
    Ok I may seem a bit naïve when I ask this but all well.

Is it normal to not be able to orgasm at all with one person?

My last boyfriend was my first and the only one I'd ever had sex with. And I never orgasmed at all no matter how hard he tried. I felt like I would but it never came. But with my fiancé I did on the first try. He is only the second person I've ever had intercourse with.
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2009, 12:09 PM

The ability to orgasm for a female is based on a lot of different factors and it is very common to have difficulties at first because you are learning about your own body.
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2009, 12:16 PM

Some women never experience orgasm, and for others it's not possible during sex itself, but only with manual stimulation.
    WifeOfMarine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 01:07 PM

I have a question... I'm thinking that I already know the answer, but I'll ask for peace of mind anyway. I had an abortion on January 2 and started taking birth control on the following Sunday (Jan 4). I had sex with my husband the following wednesday(Jan 7), thursday(Jan 8), friday(Jan 9), and saturday(Jan 10). I was also taking the antibiotics given to me, but didn't completely finish them as I heard that it could mess around with the birth control. I know that the doctors say not to have sex until two weeks after, or even after the check-up.. but I did, obviously. I did use protection (condoms) most of the time, but one or two times we did not. I am freaking out, I know we should have been more responsible - but my husband left for the Marines and it's no excuse but I won't be seeing him for awhile. There's a huge chance I could be pregnant, isn't there?
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 01:18 PM
    My mother said if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all. I am retracting my previous statement
    Pets Expert

Jan 13, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by WifeOfMarine View Post
    I have a question... I'm thinking that I already know the answer, but I'll ask for peace of mind anyway. I had an abortion on January 2 and started taking birth control on the following sunday (Jan 4). I had sex with my husband the following wednesday(Jan 7), thursday(Jan 8), friday(Jan 9), and saturday(Jan 10). I was also taking the antibiotics given to me, but didn't completely finish them as I heard that it could mess around with the birth control. I know that the doctors say not to have sex until two weeks after, or even after the check-up..but I did, obviously. I did use protection (condoms) most of the time, but one or two times we did not. I am freaking out, I know we should have been more responsible - but my husband left for the Marines and it's no excuse but I won't be seeing him for awhile. There's a huge chance I could be pregnant, isn't there?
    I really don't want to answer this because I really can't be nice about this, I really can't.

You had an abortion, learned absolutely nothing, went home, had sex, not always protected and now you're worried you might be pregnant again? Of course you might be pregnant, sex=babies, if you didn't know that before, I'm telling you now.

Abortion should not be used as a form of birth control.

The only advice I can offer you is to have your tubes tied or for your husband to have a vasectomy, this will prevent pregnancy.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2009, 01:55 PM

Huge chance?. no. A chance?. certainly.

More than likely you are not pregnant for several reasons. The very recent abortion... using condoms (at least most of the time)... starting the birth control pills (albeit for a short time)... and the fact that the odds of a couple getting pregnant who are actually trying in one cycle are low.

You will have to wait and see what happens. Not sure why you chose the pill when your husband was leaving so soon, but do be sure you are better prepared when he returns.
    EmilyG23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 06:43 AM

OK well I don't know if this is still opened so I will ask my question and if it doesn't get answered I guess its not opened anymore.

After my daugther was born I breast fed her for 8 months, until my milk dryed up. For about 5 months after I sometime got like clear discharge that came out of my nipple(kinda likeright before my milk came in when I was 35 weeks pregnant) After the 5 months nothing came out anymore. Its been about 10months since I had anything come out of my nipple. Now my husband and I are trying to conceive again and I noticed about 4 days ago I have the clearish discharge from nipple again! I don't know if its because I am pregnant because I didn't get this discharge stuff with my first daugther until I was at least 25 weeks pregnant! What is going on with my boobs?

I am sorry it was so long!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 20, 2009, 06:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilyG23 View Post
    ok well i dont know if this is still opened so i will ask my question and if it doesnt get answered I guess its not opened anymore.

After my daugther was born I breast fed her for 8 months, til my milk dryed up. For about 5 months after I sometime got like clear discharge that came out of my nipple(kinda likeright before my milk came in when i was 35 wks pregnant) After the 5 months nothing came out anymore. Its been about 10months since I had anything come out of my nipple. Now my husband and I are trying to concieve again and I noticed about 4 days ago I have the clearish discharge from nipple again! I dont know if its because I am pregnant because I didnt get this discharge stuff with my first daugther until I was at least 25 wks pregnant! What is going on with my boobs?

I am sorry it was so long!
    This could be caused by a number of things... infection, rise is prolactin hormone, and pregnancy, among some more serious concerns.

Usually this does not happen early in pregnancy, but it can. Please discuss your concerns with your doctor for a proper diagnosis.
    EmilyG23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 06:58 AM

WifeofMarine you make me very sad! Im not one to judge but how could you abort a child that you and your husband made together out of love? And DO NOT say because your husband is getting deployed because my husband is also a marine and he was gone for my first pregnancy! DO you know how many military wives do it without there husband?! Im sorry but HOW DARE YOU! SO you are right! Him leaving IS NO EXCUSE!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Two questions. [ 6 Answers ]

When a girl has sex with a guy unprotected and he finishes inside her.. how long does it take for the to come out of her? This next question is extremely personal and has to do with STD's but I don't know where else to ask it so I'll ask it under this topic.. I had sex with my boyfriend like...

Car questions [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I have some questions about cars. Is it better to buy a used newer car with more miles or a used older car with less miles? Also if I buy a car from a individual, not a car company, do I still pay a tax on the car? In addition to that, once I buy the car, how I get a license plate...

Tax questions for the EIC [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my sister is married and has 3 kids, 2 of the oldest were born normal but the 3rd was born with profound mental retardation and is now 13 years old and lives at home with his parents, she use to claim the oldest kids on here taxs for the EIC but has never claimed the 13 year old before until...

Three questions... [ 6 Answers ]

I've read through just about every question posted trying to find information on Daschund pregnancies. What I've found is not any help at all! The reason being is that we have only had our dog for just about a month now. We got her through some people who had picked up the abandoned dogs... the...

View more questions Search