Ask
    thewmas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Chainsaw carburator fuel line > Poulan 2375
    I am not sure were the fuel line go to the carburator Poulan 2375
    John C Bridgers Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 04:45 AM
    Hello thewmas:

You can View a Breakdown/IPL of the Mower at this Site Addy, EMPARTweb Electronic Parts Catalog -- Version 4.9.4.1 and Select the Catalog Poulan/Weed Eater. If this Unit has 2 Lines from the Tank, then 1 is the Feed and has a Filter on it and the Other is a Return. If you Attach the Fuel Lines Wrong, then Reverse them and the Unit should Run Properly. If you Hit a Snag or this Does Not Correct the Problem, I am Here if You Require More Assistance. Hope this Helps. Let me Know What Happens, Please. Thanks.

Good Luck

Respectfully

John
    wrenchhsv Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 11, 2010, 05:31 AM
    Hey John
    I had an extra problem... a Line from the crankshaft... that's :-
    2 holes in the fuel tank , 2 places on the Carb , a crankshaft hose... that goes??
    Geee , It's a bugger when your son pulls your chainsaw apart & don't remember where
    The fuel lines go... I do admit , that they where brittle & fell apart .

Cheers , Steve.
    mill_knee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 06:58 PM
    OK... I know this is old but the first link doesn't work so a quick note on where the lines go. There are two holes going into the fuel tank. One on the choke side and one by the primer bulb. There are two nipples on the carb, one on the top and one on the main body. One line goes from the top nipple of the carb down through the hole beneath the primer bulb assy. Another line goes from the right nipple on the primer bulb assy to the carb nipple on the lower main body. The third line goes from the left nipple on the primer bulb assy, down through the hole on the choke side of the chainsaw.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poulan weed wacker changing fuel lines [ 1 Answers ]

The fuel lines have rotted and I need to know how to replace them.There is a fuel filter and a small plastic valve and I have no idea how or what they attach to

Fuel line diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Need fuel line diagram for weedeater GTI19T

Can't start my Poulan chainsaw. Start rope too hard to pull. [ 1 Answers ]

Can't start my chainsaw because the start rope is too hard to pull out. Pulling the rope causes a jerky action.

Weedeater Fuel Line [ 3 Answers ]

I recently acquired a weadeater featherlite XT200 at a garage sale and the reason I got it so cheap was that the rubber fuel lines that hang in the gas tank had rotted off. I was wondering if anyone knew of an easy fix in the way of an easily accesible type of tubing that might fit since it seems...

View more questions Search