Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolf1955 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Myths about foxes
    Ola . I just signed up. On my way to work the other morning , a fox ran in front of me. I was wondering if there is any kind of myths out there about this?
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 23, 2008, 03:39 PM

There are myths from all over the world about foxes. I'm sure you know some of them, "Run, run as fast as you can, can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!" "sour grapes" so forth. The fox is usually a trickster character. Mine certainly are! My power animals are Foxes.

By any chance were you driving over Cape Foulweather on Hwy 101 on the Oregon Coast? Because I saw a roadkilled fox there just the other day.

If you follow the fox (meaning, if you take this as a sign that something interesting is going to happen in your life), he will lead you on a merry chase! If you choose to see this event as an omen, I would call it a call to adventure (in the Joseph Campbell sense of the phrase).

Have fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foxes: Canine or Feline [ 7 Answers ]

What family are foxes in, Canines or Felines?

Of foxes and weasels [ 26 Answers ]

I am hearing disturbing news, not from the major media that at least deserve some examination. 1. That 2 of the men who had oversight of Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac during the time they were headed for the reef are now financial advisors to Obama. True or false? 2. That Charles Schumer, John...

Dr. Phil's Ten Relationship Myths [ 5 Answers ]

Ten Relationship Myths Think your relationship is a failure because you and your partner aren't following certain "rules" or meeting certain standards? Dr. Phil blows the whistle on 10 of the most common but dangerous relationship myths. MYTH #1: A GREAT RELATIONSHIP DEPENDS ON A GREAT...

Greek star Myths [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find Greek Mythology about the Constellations?:confused:

Catholic Myths [ 12 Answers ]

Good Morning, I am currently in a religion class and need some advice from experts on the Catholic religion. I figured who better to go to than a Catholic leader or advisor. My topic is Catholic myths and the truth about those myths. I have many friends from many different religions so I am not...

View more questions Search