Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophyrbugg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Parole DUI
    Actually I'm on parole so the judge no longer has jurisdiction. I'm just wondering if it's up to my PO whether to violate me or not
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 03:59 PM

My opinion about driving under the influence is that anyone doing it should lose their licence immediately for an indefinite amount of time. That's like driving with a loaded weapon ready to be discharged.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 06:11 PM

Yes, it is up to your parole officer, you would be detained to a hearing ( you still get a hearing)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Hello s:

It IS up to your PO. But, you don't think they're going to let you slide, do you??

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting off parole [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any chance of getting off parole early? I have been on parole for multiple (3) DWI offences since getting out in 2004 after serving 2 years in prison. What are the chances of being dismissed before my 2009 date? I have had no violations and have been clean since that time. This is in...

Parole DUI [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on parole for over two years. My sentence is scheduled to end in 2011. I got a misdemeanor DUI on 10/21. Is it up to my PO's discretion to send me to jail or is she simply obligated to do so?

Parole transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just got released on parole from Minnesota. We want to move down south and I was wondering if it would even be possible and what the steps are that he has to take.

Can I be a Parole offficer [ 3 Answers ]

I want to go to school to be a Parole agent. But I am not sure if I can. I have a criminal record. No felonies.

View more questions Search