Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbie1519 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Bathroom paint color
    Hi, this is kind of a decorating question. I just put a new white tub and white surround in my bathroom. The floor is kind of a multi color cream and olive dominate vinyl flooring. I was looking for suggestions on what color to paint the walls.
    amsteube Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Dec 3, 2008, 09:52 PM
    I like to use warm earthy colors in a bathroom, maybe go with the green or cream in the floor.

You should probably stay away from anything too bright. I moved into a house with a bright red bathroom and walking in there to use the toilet in the middle of the night was actually painful to your eyes. (I used to just go with the lights off it was so bad)

Hope this helps,

Aaron

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Correcting the wrong paint color [ 3 Answers ]

I've painted my heavily-textured bathroom walls an impossibly bright orange. I was going for a burnt orange. It's a royal pain to paint these walls, due to the texture (especially the cut-in). What can I do to burnish the surface without completely repainting?

Paint color for small condo [ 4 Answers ]

I am having trouble deciding on a paint color for the living room of my condo. The living room walls are contiguous with the front door/hallway which poses some challenges. For one, the hallway only has artificial light and the living room itself is flooded with natural light from a patio door. ...

Paint colors for bathroom [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I have found very pretty shower curtain in a fox hunt scene and want to paint a guest bathroom black and white... would bright white on walls and black on ceiling and woodwork look OK? Also, best type of paint to use? Thanks much ;)

Correcting Paint Color [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a bright gold paint that has too much orange in it for my room. It is also too dark? I'm afraid that if I put white in it, it will still be too bright gold. I really needed something more "brass" duller than the gold I had mixed. Can I fix this? I bought 2 gallons; don't want to...

Paint color => new -v- old [ 5 Answers ]

We repainted a wall in our home. We used some paint remaining from the past (painted 4 years ago). Our intent was to keep a gallon for touch ups. However, the paint is lighter, in color, than the surrounding walls. Same paint, same mix lot. Painted 24 hours ago. Will it darken?

View more questions Search